National Open University Admission application Processes.
Fact be established!. The National Open University of Nigeria admission is one of the stress -free university admission you can earn in Nigeria and the world at large.
Apart from the fact that the school enjoys international recognition, partnership and smooth running, the admission processes is easy and less or not competitive.
Admission into NOUN programmes from Undergraduate to PHD level.
Stages of Application for NOUN Admission
- Pay (cash only) for NOUN Application Form in any branch of the participating Banks.
- Obtain a Teller specially designed for NOUN for the purpose of Admission.
- Collect the APPLICATION PIN CODE equivalent to the amount paid for your form.
- If you have carried out the above steps, click here to proceed with your application.
Prospective Student (Already admitted student)
Continuing with your acceptance of Provisional Admission requires you to have done the following:
- Screened at the study centre
- Obtain Clearance Code
- Sign up on this portal with the clearance code to obtain Matriculation Number
- Paid for NOUN registration fees at any participating bank and obtain a receipt containing your Registration Transaction ID
- If you have carried out the above steps, kindly click here to continue.
NOUN Participating Banks
- Zenith Bank
- Skye Bank Plc
- First City Monument Bank
- United Bank For Africa(UBA)
- WEMA Bank Plc
You can refer to NOUN Website via http://nou.edu.ng for details or ask us below
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: