Xiamen University, China invites applications from International
students who wants to pursue an undergraduate, masters and doctoral
degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program will be awarded to 24 successful applicants
(which includes 8 for doctoral candidates, 11 for master’s candidates
and 5 for undergraduate candidates).
– Applicants must be Non-Chinese students.
– Applicants must have applied for an eligible course of study at Xiamen University, China.
– Applicants for undergraduate studies must hold a high school diploma and be under the age of 25.
– Applicants for master’s studies must hold a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 40.
– Applicants for doctoral studies must hold a master’s degree and be under the age of 45.
– Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational programs.
Applicants will be eligible for scholarship assessment only after they
are admitted to the undergraduate, masters or doctoral programme at
Xiamen University, China.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 30th April 2017.
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Webpage
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: