Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, FUNAAB registration procedure for the 2016/2017 newly admitted students.
is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Federal University
of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) that the management of the institution
has released the registration procedure for the 2016/2017 academic
Before you proceed, check these:
FUNAAB Registration Procedure for Freshmen.
- Go to portal.unaab.edu.ng
- Fill the acceptance forms;
- Print the completed Acceptance Form;
from March, 13th 2017, proceed to your respective College to see the
Examinations and Records Officer for the verification of the entry
qualification(s) on which the admission was based. If credentials are
found to be in order, the College Schedule Officer will give a Compact
Print and fill the following registration forms from the CD:
- 2016/2017 fresher’s clearance form
- Eligibility/verification form
- Personal data form
- Sponsor’s form
- Declaration against cultism form
- Verification of certificate form
- Medical form If
not cleared by Examinations and Records Officer the candidate should be
referred to Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) for further necessary
- Return online to portal.unaab.edu.ng next day(after clearance by the College schedule Officer) to generate prescribed fees invoice.
to any bank accepting REMITA including FUNAAB Microfinance Bank with
your prescribed fees Invoice for payment or pay online using debit card
or Internet Banking. Collect evidence of payment.
- Return online to portal.unaab.edu.ng to generate your receipt. Fill your course registration forms online and print.
- Proceed to your College Accountant to authenticate your receipt.
- Proceed to the Department with your printed course registration forms for verification, registration and submission.
the clearance and Registration at the Department, return to the
Examinations and Records Office with (i)Duly signed and stamped
departmental clearance (ii) Receipt for payment of prescribed fees and
(iii) Other completed forms itemized in (2) above for endorsement.
Thereafter, the College Schedule Officer will issue an Eligibility
Certificate to duly cleared and registered students.
registration formalities at the Student Affairs Unit, the Library and
the University Health Centre will run at the same time with the
- Eligibility Certificate obtained from
the Examinations and Records Office is to enable students sign
Matriculation Register at the College.
- Attendance at the Orientation Programme
which is slated to hold between Monday 13th – Friday, 17th March, 2017
is compulsory for all fresh students as this will be the prerequisite
for the allocation of Matriculation Number.
Hostel accommodation is limited and available on first come, first
served basis for interested applicants. Payment of School fees is a
prerequisite for applying for bed space. Visit hostel.unaab.edu.ng for
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: