Fully Funded Master Scholarship for Student from Developing Country, University of Westminster, UK
University of Westminster is offering fully funded scholarship for a student from developing country to study Master degree at the university.
The scholarship will cover full tuition fee, stipend for
living expenses, accommodation, and two-way flights to London.
Applicants must hold an offer to study full time Master degree at the
university. Applicants must hold First Class Honours degree or
equivalent. Applicants will be assessed based on their financial need
and development potential.
Level of Education
Scholarships available for Master degree only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships available for any subject offered at the University of Westminster.
Amount of Scholarships
This scholarship program will pay full tuition fees, stipend for living expenses, accommodation, and two-way flights to London.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships available for the duration of your study.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must come from a developing country.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for Master degree program.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirement.
- Applicants must hold an offer to study Master program.
- Applicants must hold First Class Honours degree.
- Scholarship only available for full time students. Part time students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Number of Scholarships Available
1 (one) scholarship is available for this program.
Scholarships available for students from a developing country.
take note on the above eligibility criteria carefully. The team will
assess you based on your nationality, degree, financial need, and
How to Apply
- Applicants must submit application for the full time Master program.
- Applicants must hold an offer to study at the University before applying for the scholarship.
Please check their website for further info and guidance on how to apply for this particular scholarship.
The closing date for this scholarship is October 13, 2017.
Please take note of the deadline. Late or incomplete submissions will not be entertained!
Please contact University of Westminster for further info regarding the result.
- This scholarship program is only for student from developing country.
- Applicants must hold offer to study before applying for this scholarship.
- Scholarship only available for full time Master program.
For further info kindly click : HERE NOW.
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: