is to inform all the 2016/2017 academic session prospective students of
the Federal University, Lokoja (FULOKOJA) that the management of the
institution has released the admission list.
admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional
admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the
2016/2017 academic session.
Check FULOKOJA Admission List – Merit.
a. Go to FULOKOJA admission portal at http://reg.fulokoja.edu.ng/putme/.
b. Enter your JAMB Registration number, followed by your payment RRR as password.
c. Finally, click login to access your FULOKOJA admission status.
How to pay Federal University Lokoja Acceptance Fee Online.
- Login to the University’s 2016/2017 Admission Portal with your JAMB Registration Number and screening registration payment code (RRR) as password.
- Check your admission status.
- Generate payment invoice for acceptance fee from the University’s 2016/2017 Admission Portal.
- Pay acceptance fee of N10, 000 using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment:Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Electronic Invoice“, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment:Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University’s 2016/2017 Admission Portal to confirm your payment.
- Print your Admission Letter
*Note: Registration of New Students Commences Monday 21st November – Friday 2nd December, 2016 at the University Auditorium, Adankolo Campus.
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free:
Do you have any question concerning this post? Feel free to ask us via the comment box below