NDA 69th Regular Course Admission Requirements.
Before you proceed with your application for the NDA 69th Regular Course Admission, note that the
requirements for various undergraduate degree programmes are as
detailed in the NDA website / applications portal, as well as in the JAMB Brochure
and website. All other information concerning degree courses,
eligibility and examination centres are as contained in the NDA website /
applications portal. Please note that working knowledge of French
Language will be an added advantage to applicants
1. To be eligible for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy, a candidate must have the following:
- Minimum of 5 credit passes at SSCE (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) or GCE ‘O’
Level obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the Faculty of
- Credit in English Language and Mathematics.
least two supporting relevant credits to the compulsory credits in
Faculty of Military Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies, Faculty of
Arts and Social Sciences while that of Faculty of Science is shown in
the columns for compulsory and relevant credits. However, only one
supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.
at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old as at the month of
August in the year of entry into the Academy (2018). Note that
candidates who desire to join the Nigerian Air Force must be between 17
and 18 years old at entry, and also the Nigerian Army has suspended the
enlistment of female candidates in her Regular Combatant programme in
- Must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and 1.58 metres for female.
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
a Certificate of State of Origin obtained from a Local Government Area
or a Certificate of State Indigeneship from the Office of the State
- Working knowledge of French Language will be an added advantage.
2. Furthermore, candidates are to note the following:
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified. Application forms submitted without results will not be accepted.
- Only examination results of not more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only,
and is limited to Navy and Air Force in the case of female candidates.