The King’s College London, UK invites applications from International
students who wants to pursue a PhD program in the Institution.
This scholarship program will cover applicants full tuition fees at
King’s College London, an annual stipend and a limited research grant.
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors and masters degree program in any recognized institution.
– Applicants must have applied or applying to King’s college London.
– Applicants must be ready to commence a full-time joint PhD programme
during the 2017/18 academic year run in collaboration between King’s
College London and either one of the following partner institutions: the
University of Hong Kong; the National University of Singapore; or the
University of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
– Applicants must have outstanding results.
Interested applicants must first apply to King’s College London for a
joint PhD programme run in collaboration with the University of Sao
Paulo, Brazil using the online admissions application.
Submit the online Joint PhD scholarship application form to the Graduate
School by the funding deadline of 16:00 GMT, 31 March 2017.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 31st March 2017.
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Website
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free:
Do you have any question concerning this post? Feel free to ask us via the comment box below