How to apply for admission into National Open University
APPLICATION FOR NOUN ADMISSION
Step by Step Procedure on How to Apply for Admission into National Open University of Nigeria
1. Visit the site www.nouonline.com
2. On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar, Click on Apply for Admission
3. Select either Undergraduate Programme or Postgraduate Programme. Other programme is not available at the moment
4. Goto “Choose Faculty”
5. Select Faculty
6. Select programme of study
7. Select “Level” (Note: Postgraduate level is preset.)
8. Select “View Subject Required” to view compulsory subjects required for admission.
9. Click “Apply” to proceed to payment form.
10. Input details. (Note: Amount is fixed and non refundable.)
11. Select Bank Branch as payment type
12. Click “Pay”
13. Copy and take your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number to any bank branch for payment.
How to apply for admission on NOUN new portal
14. Perform step 1 to 3
15. Goto “Continue After Payment”
16. Input Applicant Name and RRR number
17. Click “Proceed”
18. Fill Form. Note: all fields marked with red star are compulsory.
After filling form,
19. Click “Submit”
20. Print Admission Letter
21. Visit the nearest study centre for screening
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: