The Faculty of Science, University of Geneva, Switzerland invites
applications for the Excellence Masters Fellowship to International
students who intend to pursue a Master of Science in any of the
disciplines covered by the Faculty.
This scholarship program is durable for one year and it is worth CHF 10’000 to CHF 15’000/year.
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree in any university with very good performance in their studies.
– Applicants must have applied or applying to the faculty of science, University of Geneva.
– Applicants must have good grades.
Interested applicants should download and completely fill in the application form.
The following are required when applying:
– A Curriculum Vitae including the transcript of exams passed during the bachelor education, with grades.
– A two-page essay in which the applicant describes his/her specific
scientific interests, specifies the Master’s program at the Faculty of
Science he/her would like to pursue, and motivates the intention to
pursue a Master of Science programme at the University of Geneva.
– If possible: Letters of references from two professors (preferably
sent by them directly to the e-mail address indicated below). They
should specifically attest if the candidate fulfills the conditions of
the Excellence Fellowship Program
– Any other pertinent information like results of GRE (General requirement examination), of TOEFL or other language test.
Completed application form should be sent to: email@example.com.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 15th March 2017.
For more information visit The Scholarship Webpage
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: