Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA resumption
date for the commencement of 2016/2017 academic session has been
is to inform all the fresh and returning students of the Adekunle
Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) that the management of the
institution has announced the resumption date for the commencement of
the first semester, 2016/2017 academic session.
Senate of the university has approved Sunday, 5th March, 2017 as
resumption date for Fresh and Post-SIWES students, while returning
students are to resume Sunday 12th March, 2017.
How to Apply for AAUA Hostels/Halls of Residence.
1. Visit www.hostel.aaua.edu.ng
2. Log in with your Matric Number (Returning Students) or JAMB Reg. No. (New Students), and select your current level.
3. Complete the Biodata Form accordingly.
4. Make a payment of N1,000.00 for Application Form online via BANKIT or ETRANZACT.
5. Print out the Application Form after payment.
If eligible to pay the Hostel fees, Kindly proceed with the payment via
BANKIT (as in step 4) as follows: Male (#8,000), Female(#10,000), FDR
NOTE: Only those who have paid their school fees can pay the Hostel Fees.
7. Print out the Hostel Slip which contains the Hostel Name, Room Number and the Bed Space Number.
8. Submit a photocopy of your Application Form and the Hostel Slip to the Hall Manager.
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: