State University, EKSU Diploma and Certificate Programmes admission
forms are now on sale for the 2016/2017 academic session.
exercise will be the second Admission episode of the Directorate.
are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the
Ekiti State University (EKSU) Diploma and Certificate Programme of the
Directorate for Human Capital Development (DHCD).
EKSU Diploma and Certificate Programmes Admission Requirements.
Prospective students should include:
students who are professionals such as traders, clergymen, artisans,
welders, electricians, traditional rulers and chiefs, civil servants –
state and local government workers, court attendants etc.
- The young school leavers who needed the Diploma certificate for the direct entry admission into the University.
Diploma Programmes, candidates must have at least four credit passes in
the SSCE. GCE. NECO. NABTEB or their equivalent in relevant courses.
consideration Waiver may be given to matured candidates with lesser
qualifications but with cognate and relevant working experience;
- Candidates should note that there other requirements that may be specific to a particular programme depending on the
type of course;
- The basic requirements for Certificate Programme shall be a minimum of the JSS 3 certificate or its equivalents.
EKSU Diploma and Certificate Programmes Admission – How to Apply.
have been directed to obtain forms online for the Certificate and
Diploma Programmes on the payment of Four Thousand Naira (N4,000) only
for certificate programme and Six Thousand Naira (N6.000) only for
Diploma programme to WEMA Bank with:
ACCOUNT NAME: — “EKSU Diploma”
Account No: ———— 0120867154
and also to visit the University portal eduportal.eksu.edu.ng for completion of forms.
This admission exercise will be the second Admission episode of the Directorate.
- The OLevel requirements for all courses are to be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- All advertised programmes run on weekends or evenings depending on department or course.
- All duly completed applications must be submitted within six weeks from the date of this advertisement.
- Copies of the Application form are available at individual Departments and DHCP Office
Available courses for the Second Contact Admission are:
Department of Linguistics and Nigerian Language
- Diploma in Communication and Language Arts
Department of History and international Studies
- Diploma in History and international Studies
Department of Religious Studies
- Certificate Course in Arabic Language
- Certification on Christian Theology
Department of French
- Certificate Programme in Community Interpreting
Department of Theatre and Media Arts
- Diploma in Theatre and Media Arts
Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Certificate in Sports Coaching
Department of Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology
Department of Diploma in Law
Diploma in Law
Department of Business Administration
- Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in General Management
- Diploma in Public Procurement
Department of Science Laboratory Technology
- Diploma of Science Laboratory Technology
Department of Microbiology
- Certificate in food Hygiene
Department of Economics
- Diploma in Economics and Statistics
Department of Geography and Planning Science
- Diploma in Environmental Management
Department of Political Science
- Diploma in Local and Urban Government
Department of Sociology
- Diploma in Social Works and Services
Department of Anatomy
- Diploma in Mortuary and Anatomy Laboratory Techniques
Department of Epidemiology and Community Medicine
- Certificate in Biostatistics
Institution of peace, Security and Governance
- Certificate in Peace and Security Studies
Centre for gender and Development Studies (CGDS)
- Certificate in Gender Studies
Department of Banking and Finance
Diploma in Banking and Finance.
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: