TOTAL E&P Nigeria Limited in collaboration with the French Embassy
in Nigeria is financing a scholarship program which will be provided to
Nigerians who wants to study for a Masters program in France.
The following courses are available for this masters scholarship:
• International Law
• Applicants must be Nigerians.
• Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program in any
recognized institution with a first degree or at least a Second class
• Applicants should have graduated between 2013 and 2016.
• Applicants must have completed 1(one) year mandatory NYSC programme.
The following are required during application:
Copy of your certificates (WAEC, NECO, Bachelor degree etc.…);
• Detailed resume or CV;
•Motivation letter explaining clearly your educational path, professional experience (if any) and your future prospects;
• Valid means of identification, i.e.: National ID card or international passport.
Interested applicants should send their complete application latest by February 25th 2017 to email@example.com in a single PDF file saved as Name_Surname_Total_French_Embassy_Scholarship_2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for tests and interviews.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 25th February 2017
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Webpage
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: