Agbami Scholarship Award for 100 & 200 Level
Undergraduates (Medical and Engineering Professionals) from any state of
About Agbami Scholarship.
Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a Chevron company and operator of the
Agbami Field, in its continuous support for capacity building in the
Health and Engineering sectors as a strategic feed into the national
manpower pool, is offering a number of University Scholarships to
qualified Nigerian students from ALL states of the Federation.
scholarship program, funded by Star Deep and its Agbami partners, is a
major component of the Agbami partners’ Social Investment in the
strategic development of Health and Education in Nigeria and the Niger
Delta in particular.
Agbami Scholarship Award – Requirements / Eligibility.
are invited from FULL-TIME, 100 and 200 level undergraduates from any
state of the Federation, studying any of the under listed courses in
universities within Nigeria:
- Medicine & Surgery
How To Apply for Agbami Scholarship.
Application is open to full-time 100 or 200 level students admitted during 2016/2017 or 2015/2016 academic session only.
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- O’ Level Result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
To apply, follow the steps below
- Visit http://scholastica.ng/schemes/agbami and click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on www.scholastica.ng/Schemes/Agbami to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
your personal information, National Identification Number (if
available), educational information, other information and upload
required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications
matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn
affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6 , to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres www.nimc.gov.ng/pages/general/enrolmentcentres.htm to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng/Schemes/Agbami and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
note that applicants for the Agbami scholarship are ineligible to apply
for any other scholarship program sponsored by “STAR” or any of its
Co-venturers, including the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship program published
simultaneously with the Agbami scholarship program
students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in
selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the
qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All
applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone
numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the
e-forms on the web site.
Application Deadline Date
Closing date for receipt of E-Applications is strictly 7th April, 2017
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: