- 1 Covenant University begins the sales of postgraduate degree programmes admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session on both full and part-time basis.
- 2 Hot : Everything you need to know about 2017 UTME,Direct Entry List of Approved JAMB CBT centers
- 3 LATEST JAMB NEWS | SCHOLARSHIPS NEWS | ADMISSION NEWS | JOB VACANCIES |
Covenant University begins the sales of postgraduate degree programmes admission
form for the 2017/2018 academic session on both full and
University inviting suitably qualified candidates to her 2017/2018
academic session full-time and part-time postgraduate degree programmes
exist for suitably qualified candidates for postgraduate training
leading to the award of the Postgraduate Diploma, Master’s, and Ph.D
degrees at Covenant University on both full and part-time basis.
information regarding available programmes, method of application,
closing date and other relevant things intending applicants need to
cost of the application form is N15, 000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira)
only. Additional transaction charge of N600.00 and N900.00 for bank or
online payment respectively.
Selection Process: All
applicants shall undergo a screening exercise, involving written and
oral tests in the desired programme. A minimum score of 50% in each of
the categories is required for a candidate to be considered eligible for
admission. Candidate’s academic transcript(s) must be received before
the final admission could be processed.
International Candidates: International
candidates who may be applying for any of the programmes would have
their screening examinations conducted on-line. Such candidates are
expected to forward their intention (interest) by email to the Dean,
School of Postgraduate Studies on this link: deansps@firstname.lastname@example.org to include their Skype ID phone number and time/date of choice.
Prospective candidates should take note of the screening dates for the conduct of the Computer Based Test (CBT) as listed below:
- College of Science and Technology & College of Engineering: May 25,2017
- College of Business and Social Sciences & College of Leadership Development Studies: May 30,2017
Closing Date: The application for 2017/2018 Admission exercise closes on May 13, 2017.
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: