Cardiff University is offering Leonard and Marion Jones Music
Scholarship Award to individuals who has interest in studying for a PhD
program in Music at the Institution.
This scholarship program covers £5,000 per annum tuition fee and a
maintenance stipend. It will be awarded to successful applicants.
– Applicants must be UK, EU or international students
– Applicants must have completed their bachelors and masters degree program.
– Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the English language (IELTS 6.5 or equivalent).
– Applicants must hold or expect to gain a first class degree or a good
2.1 and/or an appropriate Master’s level qualification (or their
Submit the following documentation (attached to a single email with the subject School of Music Studentship) to ParkinVA@cardiff.ac.uk:
– A letter of application stating your reasons for wishing to pursue PhD study.
– A short abstract of the proposed PhD study (maximum 500 words)
– A full research proposal for the PhD study (maximum 1500 words, excluding references)
– A CV
– Official transcripts of previous higher education degrees
– Two academic references
The application deadline for this Scholarship program is May 15 2017.
For More Information Visit The Official Website