Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, AIFCE online course registration procedure for the 2016/2017 academic session.
is to inform all the students of the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of
Education (AIFCE), Owerri, that the management of the institution has
released the online course registration process for the 2016/2017
- 1 Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Online Course Registration Process.
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Online Course Registration Process.
The Online Course Registration has started and the process flow below will guide staff and students on the steps required.
- Log into the Alvan Portal http://app.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on Course Registration
- Log into the portal with your SPC code and your Password.
- On the left menu panel, click on My Courses.
your courses for the semester have been uploaded, you will see them
listed. There will be check boxes beside each course. Please click to
tick the boxes beside the courses that you want to register. Ensure that
you do not exceed the maximum credit load shown below the course list.
- If you have any carry-over courses then you must visit the College ICT for that to be inserted for you.
- When all courses have been selected, click on Submit at the bottom of the page.
- You will see the printable page, click Print at the top right corner of the page.
- Take the printed page to your course adviser.
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: