|Apply for 2017 David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship scheme
David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship scheme application form is out.
believe education is the key to unlocking the destiny of Africa. A
major investment in the education of our people would go a long way in
improving the economic situation of many African Nations” – Dr David
David Oyedepo Foundation scholarship program is our major platform for
promoting the Foundation’s vision and goals. The scholarship program
awards full ride scholarships to qualified individuals who are indigenes
and residents of African countries. The scholarship seeks to develop
youth leaders who are ready to put their learned skills to work in
leading organizations, communities and their local countries. The
scholarship grants students the opportunity to study at Covenant and
Landmark University, Nigeria.
David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship Eligibility & Requirements.
The David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship program is open to Young Africans who meet the following criteria:
- Are citizens and permanent residents of any African Nation
- Are between the ages of 18 and 25 at the time of application submission
- Are eligible to receive a Nigerian student visa
- Are proficient in reading, writing and speaking English
- Have a record of exceptional performance at the secondary school level which is benchmarked by:
- At least 20 points above JAMB cut off points (for Nigerians only)
- 80% recorded average or 4.0GPA/5.0 in Secondary/High School Transcript
- Already have begun admission applications to Covenant or Landmark University
The application for the scholarship does not guarantee admission to the
specified Universities; all admission to the University is to be
secured independently by going through the University’s admission
process. Hence, award of the scholarship is CONDITIONAL on University
Applicants not meeting the above technical eligibility requirements will not be forwarded to the selection committee.
Financial Provisions of the David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship.
- Full Academic fees for a maximum of 5 years. (In accordance to the University stipulated time for duration of chosen course).
The scholarship does not cover;
- Travel allowances
- Feeding allowances
- Medical/Health Insurance or allowance
- Any other fees outside University generated Academic fees for a course at any level.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION DEADLINE
deadline for applications for the David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship
Program is 11.59 pm GMT + 01.00 on Wednesday May 17, 2017 .
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Keyword: David oyedepo scholarship, David oyedepo foundation, landmark university scholarship
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: