NLNG 2017 UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas, NLNG Scholarship Award for 1st year undergraduates in Nigerian Universities has started.
Nigeria LNG Limited invites interested first year undergraduates in
Nigerian universities to apply for the 2017 NLNG Scholarship Award. The
award aims to promote academic excellence amongst university
undergraduates in Nigeria.
About 2017 NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship
was founded as a critical component of education intervention programme
for our host communities in 1998 and later opened up to the rest of
Nigeria in 2003.
from various universities in Nigeria have benefited from the scholarship
scheme with a spend of over N600 million. The introduction of online
application and use of social media (Facebook) for information
dissemination in 2012 made the selection process more efficient and cost
effective, and increased awareness. The value of the scholarship has
been reviewed upward from N100, 000 to N300, 000 per awardee for an
academic year and it runs throughout the duration of the student’s
NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility.
Prospective beneficiaries must:
- Have excellence/very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council results at ONE sitting
- Be top-scorer at the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination
- Be a Full-Time Year-ONE student of any of the Nigerian Universities
- Not be on any other Scholarship Award
- Not be a spouse, child, ward or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
How to Apply for NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship.
Interested persons should visit www.nigerialng.com
to apply. Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Education” from the
drop down menu, then click on Scholarship link on the page to access
the application portal. All applications MUST include the following
scanned copies as attachments:
- Passport sized photographs
- WASC or NECO result
- JAMB result
- University admission letter
- University student ID card
- LGA Letter of identification
DEADLINE: Entry closes April 30th 2017.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application
- Application will be disqualified:
- For incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to criteria for award
SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS, PLEASE!!!!
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: