- 1 See How to register for 2017 WAEC GCE
- 2 WAEC begins the registration for 2017 GCE
- 3 2017 WAEC GCE Registration Period.
- 4 How to Apply for the 2017 WAEC GCE.
See How to register for 2017 WAEC GCE
|How to obtain and register for 2017 WAEC GCE|
WAEC begins the registration for 2017 GCE
This post is a detailed guidelines for everyone interested in registering for November/December 2017 WASSCE
The 2017 WAEC November/December WASSCE
(Private) commonly referred to as WAEC GCE, that the registration has
candidates for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination
(WASSCE) for Private Candidates, 2017 are hereby informed that the
registration will be online.
To avoid unnecessary mistakes, the West African Examinations Council released a registration guideline for candidates.
2017 WAEC GCE Registration Period.
Registration period is from Friday, April 28 to Friday, July 28,
After obtaining the registration PIN, candidates should log on to
www.waeconline.org.ng for registration. Candidates
should also note that the registration procedure has been designed to
accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the
How to Apply for the 2017 WAEC GCE.
are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand Nine
Hundred and Fifty Naira only (N13,950) at branches of any of the
following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the registration PIN
and the information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Ecobank Ltd
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Wema Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd.
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Skye Bank Plc
- StanbicIBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
In addition, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
must conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the
website during the registration period. They should ensure tnat their
names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are
correct. They are also to print the admission notice/photo card as
evidence of successful registration. This will serve as their photo card
during the examination. The result checker PIN will also be on the
photo card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint
CANDIDATES WITH DISABILITIES AND IMPAIRMENT
with disabilities/impairment will also register online like other
candidates but they must clearly state their disabilities /impairment
e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that examination fees are not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait
and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE
BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with
unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for
the examination which they can download from WAEC’s website (www.waeconline.org.ng) using their registration PIN.
candidates must go to their examination halls in mufti and without
arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the
- The entire results of candidates who sit for the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone and
/or electronic or communication gadgets will have his or her entire
- All candidates must ensure that their entries
are correctly uploaded, as the Council will not be held responsible for
errors in candidates’ particulars. request for correction will be
entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at
the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original photo cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted.
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: