The Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Muhammad A. Mainoma On behalf of Council and Senate cordially invites the General Public to the 5th Combined Convocation Ceremony of Nasarawa State University, Keffi.
- 1 NSUK procedure for the collection of academic gowns and Book of Proceedings:
- 2 NSUK Convocation Programme of Events.
NSUK procedure for the collection of academic gowns and Book of
Gowns will be available at Faculty Offices at the sum of N2,500 and
Postgraduate Gowns at the School of Postgraduates Studies for
- Book of Proceedings are also available at Faculty
Offices and School of Postgraduate Studies at the sum of N5,000.00 and
- Academic Gowns and Book of Proceedings are available for collection from Thursday 27th April, 2017.
- All gowns are to be retuned on or before Tuesday 8th May, 2017. Failure to return the Gown as at when due will attract a fine.
- Masters and Ph.D gowns are also available for sale at the School of Postgraduate Studies Souvenir shop.
- Graduands are also to collect one invitation card each to invite their guests.
NSUK Convocation Programme of Events.
i. Day I: Friday 5th, May 2017
- Investiture of a new Chancellor by 4pm
- Convocation Lecture on the topic: “Education and National Security”.
Speaker: Lt. Gen. (Rtd) Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau, Ph.D
Hon. Minister for Interior, Federal Ministry of Interior, Abuja.
Time : 4:00pm prompt
- Vice-Chancellor’s Cocktail at the Assembly Hall.
Time : 7:00pm prompt
ii. Day II: Saturday 6th, 2017
Award of Bachelor Degrees/Diplomas, Masters Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Degrees and Conferment of Honorary Doctorate Degrees.
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: