ABUAD POST UTME FORM
Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, ABUAD post UTME / admission screening exercise details for the 2017/2018 academic session.
is to inform the general public that the management of the Afe Babalola
University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) is inviting suitably qualified candidates
to its various undergraduate programmes admission for the 2017/2018
ABUAD Admission Requirements.
O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one
sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English,
and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for
admission into College of Law.
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE,
NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English
Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for
admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit
Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language,
Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
- Result of 2017 in Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examination (UTME).
ABUAD Direct Entry/Inter University Transfer Requirements.
- Candidates can apply for Direct Entry with either HND, ND, JUPEP, IJMB or IGCSE (A-LEVEL).
- Direct Entry form from JAMB is required to be eligible for admission into Afe Babalola University, Ado – Ekiti (ABUAD)
Entry/Inter University Transfer admissions are also available for all
courses listed above except Law, Medicine and Surgery, and Nursing
- Applicants are to pay the sum of N10, 500 into any of the designated Banks and obtain the application form at any of the designated selling points. .
- NOTE: That Bank Tellers are to be presented along with the completed registration form(s) at the Post UTME Screening Centers.
How to Apply for ABUAD Admission Screening.
PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORMS
Candidates who chose ABUAD in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are to pay the sum of N10, 500 into any of the under-listed banks with Undergraduate Account Number .
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
who did not choose Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) in the Unified
Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are also qualified to
participate in the Post UTME screening of the University by paying the
Sum of N2,500 for change of Institution and N10,500 for the Post UTME Form into any of the under-listed banks:.
into ABUAD for Non Direct Entry Candidates is subject to successful
passing of the UTME Examination and the Post-UTME screening.
awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission
provided the result will be available at resumption in September, 2017.
|UNDERGRADUATEPROGRAMME ACCOUNT (N10,500)· Wema Bank Plc 0122718841
· Union Bank Plc 0061954679
· UBA Plc 1020297573
· Sterling Bank Plc 0064784459
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR UNDERGRADUATE
Click on https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/ to fill the online form and to make online payment
Download the Application Form Online on the University Website: abuad.edu.ng then payment can either be made online or directly to the designated accounts
- Download POST UTME REGISTRATION FORM here
- Download CHANGE OF INSTITUTION FORM here
- Download INTER UNIVERSITY TRANSFER FORM here
Purchase form directly after having made payment online or to the designated accounts from any of the designated selling centres
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE FORMS
- MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
- IBADAN OFFICE, EMMANUEL CHAMBERS: 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
- ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
- LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
- PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, 7, ABA ROAD, LEVENTIS BUS STOP, PORT-HARCOURT.
- WARRI:MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, 66, AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE DELTA CAREER COLLEGE, WARRI.
Bank Tellers are to be presented at the designated selling centers for
collection of Application Forms. Application Forms will also be
available on the day of screening at the Screening Centre.
POST-UTME SCREENNG CENTRE: The Screening Centre and Date will be communicated later
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
- Visit http://abuad.edu.ng or send email to email@example.com OR
- Send a letter to the Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti. OR
- Call the following numbers: 08127772121, 08034402771, 07039647532, 08038521163, and 08033509150 for Postgraduate Programme call 08033583315, 08033928955, 07032366407.
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: