DETAILS ON ACEONDO PDE ADMISSION FORM
|ACEONDO PDE ADMISSION FORM|
Basicschoolnews.com has learnt that Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, ACEONDO Professional Diploma in Education
(PDE) admission form (batch 1) for the 2017/2018 academic session is now
on sale with details below.
Directorate of Postgraduate Studies (PGS) of Adeyemi College of
Education (ACE), Ondo, in collaboration with Teachers Registration
Council of Nigeria (TRCN), announce the commencement of Professional
Diploma in Education (PDS) for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Adeyemi College of Education (ACE), Ondo, Professional Diploma in Education (PDS) is a postgraduate course in Education.
Adeyemi College Ondo Professional Diploma in Education –
into our Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) Online programme has
commenced and will close 30th June, 2017 for Batch 1.
- Visit http://aceondo.net
- Click on “Apply Online”
“Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) Application”, choose your
username, enter your email and choose a password, and click “Apply”
- There are two methods of payment
- Online Payment: Click on “Make Payment”, follow the on screen instructions, enter your card details when requested.
- Bank Payment
- Visit any bank nationwide
to use the Etranzact PayOutlet platform to pay for Adeyemi College of
Education 2016/2017 Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) Application
Fee and pay the sum of #10,000.00 (bank charges may apply)
- The bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) for the processing of the application online.
- Click “My Application” and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once application form is submitted
must ensure that they print hard copy of the processed application form
and submit two (2) copies to the Directorate of Postgraduate Studies,
Adeyemi College of Education Ondo, along with the following documents:
- Academic Credentials (Results)
- Academic Transcript (To be sent directly to the Directorate)
- Letter of Introduction from Referees
- Payment Receipt from the registration Portal.
For any enquiry, contact:
Dr Bolu John Folayan – programme coordinator – 08023089548
Dr. T. A. Ekundayo – Director, Postgraduate Studies – 08067198329
Akinola, E. Taiwo – School Officer, Postgraduate Studies – 08038603430
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: