|David Oyedepo One World Scholarship|
- 0.1 DETAILS ABOUT DAVID OYEDEPO ONE WOLRD SCHOLARSHIP
- 0.2 The David Oyedepo Foundation is offering the OneWorld Merit Undergraduate scholarship program which will be awarded to individuals who wants to pursue an undergraduate program at any Nigerian University.
- 1 How to Apply For David Oyedepo OneWorld Merit Undergraduate scholarship
- 2 Check HERE for More Details on David Oyedepo Scholarship for Africans
DETAILS ABOUT DAVID OYEDEPO ONE WOLRD SCHOLARSHIP
The David Oyedepo Foundation is offering the OneWorld Merit
Undergraduate scholarship program which will be awarded to individuals
who wants to pursue an undergraduate program at any Nigerian University.
This is a full tuition fee scholarship program which will be provided to successful applicants.
The following courses are eligible for this scholarship program:
Accounting, Agricultural And Biosystem Engineering, Animal Science,
Applied Biology and Biotechnology, Architecture, Biochemistry, Business
Administration, Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer
Science, Crop Science, Economics, Electrical and Electronics
Engineering, Electrical And Information Engineering, Industrial
Chemistry, Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management,
Information & Communications Technology,International Relations,
Law, Mechanical/Civil Engineering, Medicine and Surgery, Microbiology,
Nursing, Petroleum Engineering, Soil Science
– Applicants must be citizens of an African Country.
– Applicants must be eligible to receive a Nigerian student visa
– Applicants must be proficient in oral and written English
– Applicants must have a record of exceptional performance at the secondary school level
– Applicants must be in good health.
– Returning Applicants must be students of the following schools:
Covenant University, Landmark University, University of Ibadan,
University of Lagos, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ahmadu Bello
University, University of Ilorin, University of Nigeria, University of
Benin, University of Abuja, University of Port Harcourt, Federal
University of Technology, Minna, Federal University of Technology,
Owerri, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Federal University,
Oye-Ekiti, Usman Dan-fodio University, Lagos State University, Federal
University of Technology, Akure, Babcock University, Bayero University,
Kano and American University of Nigeria.
– Freshemen applicants must have begun admission applications to Covenant or Landmark University
How to Apply For David Oyedepo OneWorld Merit
Applicants should visit the foundation’s website http://davidoyedepofoundation.org/portal/scholarship.
Read the application instructions and complete the online applications.
Applicants must submit the application form and all required documents
stated on the webpage.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is 15th June, 2017
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: