- 1 KUST POST-GRADUATE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
- 2 Available KUST Postgraduate Programmes.
- 3 List Of Courses Offered at KUST
- 4 Duration of KUST Postgraduate Programmes.
- 5 KUST Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
- 6 How to Apply for KUST Postgraduate Admission.
KUST POST-GRADUATE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORM
|KUST Postgraduate Form|
Details about KUST Postgraduate form
of Kano University of Science and Technology, KUST postgraduate
admission application form for the 2016/2017 is available online.
Interested and qualified candidates can now apply for the KANO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, WUDIL postgraduate programmes
for the 2016/2017 academic session.
MODE OF STUDY: FULL TIME ONLY
Available KUST Postgraduate Programmes.
1.Faculty of Agriculture and Agriculture Technology.
a. M.Sc. Crop Production
b. M.Sc. Agriculture Economics
c. M.Sc. Animal Science
a. M.Sc. Physics
b. M.Sc. Chemistry
3. Faculty of Earth and Environmental Science
a. M.Sc. Geography
b. M.Sc. Architecture
4. Faculty of Computing and Mathematical Science
a. M.Sc Mathematics
PGD Geographical Information System
Duration of KUST Postgraduate Programmes.
1. The M.Sc Programme is a minimum of four semesters and maximum of six semesters.
2. The duration of the PGD programme is a minimum of two semesters and maximum of four semesters.
KUST Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
Applicants into M.Sc programmes must possess relevant Bachelor Degrees
with a minimum of second class Honours from a recognized University.
Applicants into PGD programmes must possess a Bachelor Degree from a
recognized university or Higher National Diploma [HND] into a related
course with not less than Upper Credit from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for KUST Postgraduate Admission.
forms can be obtained from the school of Postgraduate studies, Kano
University of Science and Technology, Wudil on payment of a
non-refundable fee of Seven thousand Naira only (N7,000) in favour of
Account No. 1012966962 in any Zenith Bank Plc.
All completed forms must be accompanied with copies of all relevant documents and should be addressed and returned to :
The secretary, School of Postgraduate studies,
Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil.
Not later than two months from the date of this publications.
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: