- 1 FUPRE International Degree Foundation Admission Application Form
- 2 About FUPRE International Degree Foundation Programme .
- 3 FUPRE International Degree Foundation – Entry Requirements & Admission Period.
- 4 How to Apply for FUPRE International Degree Foundation Admission.
FUPRE International Degree Foundation Admission Application Form
|FUPRE Foundation Form|
Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun, FUPRE International
Degree Foundation admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Applicant requires no UTME or JAMB!
are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the
Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE),
International Degree Foundation programme for 2017/2018 Session.
About FUPRE International Degree Foundation Programme .
International Degree Foundation is an alternative route for students to
study part of their international degree year in our University and
later continue their studies overseas (1 + 3 and 2 + 2). The programme
is designed as an independent academic program under the University
Continuing Education Centre. Students will undertake their 100 to 200
level of studies in our University and be eligible for transfer to 2nd
or 3rd year of studies at reputable for universities in different
countries such as in the united kingdom, United State, South America,
Cyprus, Turkey, Poland, Philippines, Malaysia, Mongolia, Vietnam, Ghana,
Gambia, Uganda, Zambia, Kenya and some other African countries, with up
to 50% scholarship.
The programme is unique as applicants are
offered their desired course of study as long as the minimum entry
requirements of 5 credits are met. It also gives unique privilege to
parents to spend less compared to if student will have to start his/her
degree in foreign Universities.
FUPRE International Degree Foundation – Entry Requirements & Admission Period.
requirement into this program is 5 credits which must include English
Language, Mathematics with 3 other relevant subjects at no more than 2
sittings. Applicant requires no UTME or JAMB as applicant is expected to
continue studies at foreign Universities where the final degree
certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of the remaining
academic sessions. WAEC and NECO results can be combined to meet the
entry requirement of 5 credits. Applicant should not be more than 26
years old. Hostel facilities are available on campus.
ADMISSION PERIOD: We admit students three times in a year – February, June and October.
How to Apply for FUPRE International Degree Foundation Admission.
Application can apply online at www.degreefoundation.com
or visit School of Foundation Studies, Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun to pick an Application Form
GENERAL BENEFITS, TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Entry Requirement is five (5) credits including English and
Mathematics. Pass in Mathematics is acceptable for Law. No need for
English Literature for Law. NECO/WAEC/GCE/NABTEB is acceptable at no
more than 2 sittings. NECO and WAEC or GCE can be combined. However,
applicant should not be more than 26 years old.
2. Applicant does not require UTME, JAMB or Post-UTME for enrollment.
3. There is no admission quota system
4. Applicant will select desired University and course of study. Nothing will change it.
5. IDF result can be used anytime; it does not get expired.
6. Applicant progress to 200 or 300 level is certain upon successful completion of IDF in Nigeria.
7. Opportunity for Scholarship of up to 50% tuition fees (note, scholarship covers tuition fees only).
8. There is no academic interruption while studying IDF.
9. Accredited, high reputable and affordable foreign partner
Universities (e.g. Ghana, Kenya, Ethiopia, Northern Sudan, Benin,
Schengen countries/ Europe, China, Malaysia, Dubai (UAE), Vietnam,
Philippines, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Belarus, India, Mongolia, Cyprus,
Dublin (Ireland), UK, USA, Canada, South America (Caribbean), etc.
10. Upon successful completion of IDF in Nigeria, admission and
transfer to foreign partner Universities is free (i.e. there is no
Admission Processing fee charges).
Note that applicant is responsible for the payment if Visa fees and Flight ticket.
Central e-mail: email@example.com
Visit www.degreefoundation.com for more benefit
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: