Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Cadets (DSSC)
Recruitment form 2017 is out.
Application if FREE
|How To Apply For Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment Form|
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is enlisting graduates and post-graduates for training as Direct Short Service Cadets.
Who Can Apply For The Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment?
applicants must be Nigerians, not less than 1.66m tall for male and not
less than 1.63m tall for female. Applicant should be between 22 and 30
years by 31 December 2017 (22-35 for Consultants).
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment Requirements
applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper
division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields: B Ed in
Mathematics, English, Guidance & Counselling (Female), Physics,
Chemistry and Computer Science, BSc/BA Electrical Electronic Engineering
(IT Specialist), Peace & Conflict Resolution, Sociology, Psychology
and Physical and Health Education; Medical Doctors (Consultants,
Medical officers and Dental Officers, BSc Nursing (Any other
qualification in Nursing field such as ICU, A&E, Theater, Ophthalmic
and Anesthetic will be an added advantage. Candidate must have current
Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria license.)
CANDIDATES WITHOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE LISTED QUALIFICATIONS ARE NOT TO APPLY.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment.
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.airforce.mil.ng.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online;
- Local Government Indigenship Form.
- Attestation form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a – c above are
not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be
filled by their current Unit Commander.
DSSC RECRUITMENT ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS:
- Online Registration Starts on 18 May 2017 and closes on 15 June 2017.
- Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold from 1-8 July 2017.
- Multiple online application will be disqualified.
online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of
charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the
passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his
name and signature on the bock of his passport photograph and that of
- For further information, call the following support lines: 09 8708475, 09 8704817 and 08078406568 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: