Apply For Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology Admission
|RSCHST ADMISSION FORM|
Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology, RSCHST admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale.
are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the
Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology (RSCHST) various
Diploma Programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology Available Programmes.
Health Technicians (Diploma) 3 years
Promotion and Education (Diploma) 2 years
Medical Technician (Diploma) 3 years
Social Work (Diploma course) 3 years
- Dental Surgery Technician/Dental Health Technician Course (Diploma) 3 years
Technician (2 years)
- Health Records Technician Course 3 years
- Health Records Technician (Direct Entry) 1
- Hospital/Health Administration
(Diploma) 2 years
- Medical Laboratory
Technician Course (Diploma) 3 years
- Medical Laboratory Technician Course (Abridgment) 2 years
Health Nursing (HND) 2 years
Health (Diploma) 2 years
- Biomedical Engineering Technician Course (Diploma) 3 years
Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology Admission Requirements.
- Be sure you choose a course you are passionate about and will really enjoy.
- Applicants who are awaiting O’level results need not apply.
- Applicants must be 16 years of age and above by September 2017.
- Application for change of course will not be considered in view of limited admission spaces.
into College’s certificate programmes is based on the candidates
success in the entrance examination conducted by the College, in
addition to possession of stipulated entry requirements.
How to Apply for Rivers State College of Health Science and Technology Admission.
- Applications are made on-line, through the College registration portal: rschst.schoolit.com.ng
- Applicants should seek advice from the Admissions Officer or the ICT Unit if the on-line application process is unclear to them.
- Applicants should ensure that their entries are properly checked, before clicking on SUBMIT; as they may not be able to make any corrections thereafter.
CANDIDATES IDENTIFICATION SLIP
Identification Slip bearing examination number, examination time and
venue will be generated on-line after filling the online application
- Please bring the Identification slip with you to the examination centre.
DEADLINE: Not yet specified.
STRUCTURE OF THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: The
Entrance Examination will last for two-hours and shall consist of
multiple choice questions, which shall be based on the following O’
Level subjects: English Language, Mathematics, General Science, Social
Studies and General Knowledge.
- Candidates are advised to conduct themselves in a proper and orderly manner during the examination.
are reminded that the Examination Malpractice Act 2004 provides
penalties for persons convicted of examination malpractice. Therefore
any acts of examination malpractice should be avoided.
stand to be automatically disqualified in the event of impersonation,
disturbances at examination halls, failure to obey lawful orders of
supervisors/invigilators, forgery of Identification Slip.
gain admission into the College, applicants must attain an acceptable
pass level in the entrance examination, in addition to possessing the
required entry grades and other entry requirements spelt out by the
respected school/programme to which admission is sought.
should note that admission to the College is highly competitive due to
limited places. Therefore, it has become necessary for the College to
adopt standards that are much more demanding than the minimum
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: