University of Ibadan, UI will not be admitting candidates for the Pharmacy Programme during the 2017/2018 admission.
is to inform candidates who chose Pharmacy in the University of Ibadan
(UI) that candidates will not be admitted into the programme for the
2017/2018 academic session.
This is because the accreditation status of the programme had been denied by The National Universities Commission.
Candidates are therefore advised to either change to another University or change their course in the University of Ibadan.
- 1 Hot : Click Here For 2017 JAMB change of course / institution has List of schools whose 2017/2018 Admission Application forms are out
- 2 List of courses offered in various Nigerian tertiary institutions
- 3 See the latest tuition fees of tertiary institutions in Nigeria
- 4 Latest news for Postgraduate students in Nigeria
- 5 LATEST JAMB NEWS | SCHOLARSHIPS NEWS | ADMISSION NEWS | JOB VACANCIES |
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: