Bowen University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for
admission into its degree programmes for the 2017/2018 academic
Bowen University Available Degree Programmes.
Bowen University General Entry Requirement.
(a) All applicants are required to sit for the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
Applicants are to complete the on-line application form by visiting
Bowen University website at http://www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng
All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB
or approved equivalent in at least five (5) subjects, which must include
English Language and four other subjects as may be specified by each
(d) The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
For Medicine and Surgery (MB;BS), Nursing Science and Physiotherapy
programmes, the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be
obtained at only one sitting.
(f) Candidates awaiting results may apply.
(g) All applicants will be required to go through Bowen University Screening Exercise.
Interested candidates who will apply to JAMB for admission and wish to
change their choice to Bowen University are required to:
1. Apply for change of institution through JAMB
2. Complete the Bowen University On-line Application Form
3. Participate in the Bowen screening exercise.
(ii) DIRECT ENTRY
All applicants for direct entry must satisfy any of the following:
(a) NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
(b) At least two Advanced Level passes at acceptable grade level.
(c) The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB),Joint Universities
Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of
Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
(d) In addition to
NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each
Faculty or programme, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level
(e) HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300
Level depending on the regulation guiding admission into each department
All direct entry candidates are required to apply through JAMB.
How to Apply for Bowen University Post UTME/Admission Screening.
(a) On-Line Application
To complete the application online:
- Visit Bowen University website http://apply.bowenuniversity-edu.org/?in=1 to create an identity (Pre-Registration).
the pre-registration, generate a payment invoice with your unique
transaction ID for the sum of Ten thousand Naira (N10, 000) only as
application form fee.
- Then, proceed to Quick teller page to make payment online.
for on-line forms through Banks – After generating a unique transaction
ID through the University website, applicants may proceed to any of the
following banks with their transaction ID to make payments: Skye Bank,
Sterling Bank, Diamond Bank, First Bank, Guarantee Trust Bank and Zenith
- Upon confirmation of payment, proceed to the School
Admission page “apply.bowenuniversity.edu.ng/apply to log in using your
already created username and password in order to complete and submit
the application form.
- Upon successful submission, print out your acknowledgement card and profile.
Application Forms are also available for sale at the Bowen Microfinance
Bank, Baptist Academy Compound, Obanikoro, Lagos. Contact: 08034955444,
(b) Off-Line Application Forms
Forms may be obtained from any of the Application Form Sales Centres
indicated in ‘H’ below upon the presentation of a non-refundable
application fee of N10, 000.00 (Ten thousand naira) only in bank draft
payable to Bowen University, Iwo from any of the following banks: Skye
Bank Plc, Diamond Bank Plc, United Bank For Africa (UBA), Guarantee
Trust Bank, Sterling Bank Plc and Zenith Bank Plc.
- Candidates must indicate their names and addresses at the back of the Bank Draft.
APPLICATION FORM SALE CENTRES
Application forms may be obtained from the following Sale Centres:
- Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State. Tel: 08062088600, 09036206970 or 07085434397
- Bowen University Liaison Office, Baptist Building, Oke Bola, Ibadan, Oyo State. Tel: 08033797387
- First Baptist Church, Opposite NNPC Quarters, Area 11, P. O. Box 331, Garki, Abuja. Tel: 08059648342, 08039102716.
- Ekiti Baptist Conference Secretariat, Km. 3 Ikere Road, Off Ologede Police Station, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State. 08036904499
- Baptist College of Theology Benin, NTA Road, Benin City, Edo State. 08038412738
- Central Baptist Conference Secretariat, Lamingo Dam road, Rikkos, Jos, Plateau State. 08065517071.
- Bethel Baptist Conference, 4 Ahmadu Bello Way, Kaduna, Kaduna State. Tel: 08023551299
- Bowen Microfinance Bank, Baptist Academy Compound, Obanikoro,Lagos. Tel: 08034955444, 08062435570
- Imo Baptist Conference Secretariat, 120 Wetheral Road, Owerri, Imo State. 07037919943.
- Rivers Baptist Conference Secretariat, No 7 William Jumbo Street, Old GRA, Port-Harcourt. 08064180777.
- Kwara Baptist Conference Secretariat, Afon Road, Ganmo, Ilorin, Kwara State. 08039125460.
- Ogun State Baptist Conference, Baptist Mission Compound, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta, Ogun State. 07069647706.
State Baptist Conference Secretariat, Block 001 Plot 7 & 8 Alagbaka
GRA, Extension Adjacent Freeman Petrol Station, Oba Ile Rd, Akure, Ondo
- Lagos Central Baptist Conference, Secretariat, C/O Ijero Baptist Church, 884, Apapa Road, Church, 122, Ipaja Rd, Ikeja, Lagos
- Lagos West Baptist Conference, Secretariart, C/O Union Baptist Church, Ebute-Metta Agege
- Delta State Baptist Conference, Amukpe, Sapele, Delta State. 08057257907.
- Bowen Pre-degree Programme Centre, Ilobu Road, Osogbo, Osun State. Tel: 08136899924
- Beulah Baptist Centre, Behind Baptist High School, Ogbomoso, Oyo State. 08053514160
- Oyo West Baptist Conference Secretariat, Oyo, Oyo State. 08035762942
- Providence Baptist Church, Uyo, Akwa – Ibom State 08039102716
Application Forms obtained from sales centres are to be submitted at the following centres:
a. Baptist Academy, Obanikoro, Lagos for candidates who have chosen Lagos as their preferred Screening Exercise Centre.
Baptist Building, Oke-Bola, Ibadan for candidates who have chosen Bowen
University, Iwo as their preferred Screening Exercise Centre.
c. Bowen University, Iwo for candidates who have chosen Bowen University, Iwo as their preferred Screening Exercise Centre.
Bowen University Pre-Degree Programme Centre, Ilobu Road, Osogbo for
candidates who have chosen Osogbo as their preferred Screening Exercise
e. Baptist Conference, Kawo, Kaduna for candidates who have chosen Kaduna as their preferred Screening Exercise Centre.
Baptist College of Theology Benin, NTA Road, Benin-City for candidates
who have chosen Benin-City as their preferred Screening Exercise Centre.
Rivers State Baptist Conference Secretariat, No.7, William Jumbo
Street, Old GRA, Port- Harcourt for candidates who have chosen
Port-Harcourt as their preferred Screening Exercise Centre.
First Baptist Church, Opp. NNPC Quarters, Area 11, Garki, Abuja for
candidates who have chosen Abuja as their preferred Screening Exercise
i. Kwara Baptist Conference Secretariat, Afon Road, Ganmo,
Kwara State for candidates who have chosen Ilorin as their preferred
Screening Exercise Centre.
j. Ondo State Baptist Secretariat,
Block 001, Plot 7 & 8, Alagbaka GRA Extension, Adjacent Freeman
Petrol Station, Oba Ile Road, Akure, Ondo State for candidates who have
chosen Akure as their preferred Screening Exercise Centre.
Baptist Conference Secretariat, 120 Wetheral Road, Owerri for candidates
who have chosen Obinze- Owerri as their preferred Screening Exercise
l. Ogun State Baptist Conference Secretariat, Baptist
Mission Compound, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta, for candidates who have chosen
Abeokuta as their preferred Screening Exercise Centre.
Providence Baptist Church, 8, Baptist Avenue, Off Edet Akpan Lane
(4-Lane), Itiam Edem Akai, Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State. 08039102716.
SCREENING OF CANDIDATES
All applicants are to appear for BOWEN University Screening Exercise to be conducted by the University on a date to be announced later at any of the following preferred Centre:
(i) Baptist Academy, Obanikoro, Lagos
(ii) Baptist College of Theology NTA/TV Road, Benin-City
(iii) Baptist Model Secondary School, Obinze, Along Owerri/Port-Harcourt Road, Owerri, Imo State.
(iv) Fullness of God Nursery and Primary School, Ijapo Estate, Akure.
(v) Baptist Theological Seminary, Kaduna
(vi) Bowen University, Iwo,
(vii) Bowen University Pre-Degree Programme Centre, Osogbo.
(viii) Faith Baptist College,#1 Rumuaparaeli Street, Beside Holy Rosary Secondary School, Old GRA Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
(ix) First Baptist Church, Area 11, Garki, Abuja.
(x) Union Baptist Grammar School, Ga-Akanbi, Ilorin, Kwara State.
(xi) Baptist Girls College, Missions, Idi Aba, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
(xii) Delta Baptist Conference Amupre, Sapele, Delta State
(xiii) Gilgal International School, Shelter Afrique Extension, Mbiabong, Uyo, Akwa – Ibom State
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
i. Off line / On-line Generated Acknowledgement forms
ii. 2017 UTME result slip
iii. O’Level result
iv. Birth certificate
The screening of candidates will start at 9.00am in each of the venues
For Further enquires please visit our website www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng or contact: the Registrar, Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State, through:
(i) Email:firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
(ii) Phone numbers:Kunbi – 0903-620-6970, Delani – 0708-543-4397 and Alaba – 08035614628
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: