- 1 Elizade University Gets ICAN/MCATI Accreditation with 11 Exemptions
- 2 Hot : Click Here For 2017 JAMB change of course / institution has List of schools whose 2017/2018 Admission Application forms are out
- 3 List of courses offered in various Nigerian tertiary institutions
- 4 See the latest tuition fees of tertiary institutions in Nigeria
- 5 Latest news for Postgraduate students in Nigeria
- 6 LATEST JAMB NEWS | SCHOLARSHIPS NEWS | ADMISSION NEWS | JOB VACANCIES |
Elizade University Gets ICAN/MCATI Accreditation with 11 Exemptions
Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), under its Mutual
Cooperative Agreement with Tertiary Institutions (MCATI) has given full
accreditation to the Accounting programme of Elizade University,
Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State.
this accreditation, Elizade University has again become the second
university in Nigeria to be given full accreditation by ICAN under its
accreditation which came with eleven exceptions was achieved barely two
weeks after the University made history by becoming the second
university in Nigeria to get full accreditation from the Association of
Certified Chartered Accountants on Nigeria (ACCA).
graduates of the Accounting programme of Elizade University would be
granted exemption from the eleven subjects in the first two stages
(Foundation and Skills Levels) of the Institute’s three stages
professional examinations. The graduates would join the professional
examinations from the third and final level, of the professional stage,
where they would be required to write only five papers out of the 16
papers required for qualification.
The Acting Head of the
Department of Accounting and Finance of the University, Dr. Emmanuel
Eraghe, while speaking on the rare feat, lauded the support of the
Management of the University for the Department. He said that the
sophisticated Accounting Laboratory, well equipped Departmental Library
and qualified accounting lecturers have contributed immensely to the
successful outing of the Department in professional accreditations.
would be recalled that the Accounting was among the 18 programmes in
the University that were given full accreditation by the National
Universities Commission (NUC).
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free: