HOW TO APPLY FOR UNICHRIS JUPEB PROGRAMME
Basicschoolnews.com has gathered that Christopher University, UNICHRIS JUPEB admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now available to every intrested candidates.
Christopher University, Mowe, a full affiliate member of JUPEB has started the admission process of accepting students into the JUPEB 2017/2018 programme. ( This allows you to gain admission into 200level of any JUPEB affiliated schools)
The board has the responsibility of conducting common and standard examinations for the candidates, who have been exposed to a minimum of one-year approved courses in the different Universities’ Foundation and/or Diploma Programmes and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into University courses at the 200 Level in Nigerian and partnering foreign universities.
Christopher University JUPEB Admission Requirements & Duration.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Any interested candidate must possess a minimum of 5 credits obtained at not more than two sittings in 5 subjects (including English language) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the university. At the end of the programme a JUPEB certificate which enables a candidate to gain Direct Entry admission into CHRISTOPHER UNIVERSITY or into any affiliate JUPEB university is issued to every successful candidate.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME: The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
READ ALSO: Christopher University Tuition & Fees
Christopher University JUPEB Courses & Subject Combinations.
|Business Studies||Accounting||Economics, Government, Mathematics|
|Marketing||Business Management, Economics, Government|
|Business Admin.||Accounts, Economics, Government or Geography|
|Banking||Accounts, Economics, Government or Geography|
|Finance||Accounts, Business Managmenet, Geography or Government|
|Humanities||English Language||Economics, Government, Literature-in-English|
|Literature||Economics, Government, Literature-in-English|
|History and Diplomatic Studies||Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies|
|Philosophy||Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies|
|Social Sciences||Political Science||Government, Economics, Christian Religious Studies|
|Economics||Economics, Government, Religious Studies|
|Psychology||Government, Economics, Biology|
FORTH COMING PROGRAMMES;
- Mass communication
- International relations
How to Apply for Christopher University JUPEB Admission.
- Go to any of our designated banks and pay the application fee of N 5,000.00, then go online to Christopher University website – www.christopheruniversity.edu.ng and click on JUPEB link on the home page OR click on the menu titled Admissions and then click on the JUPEB sub menu link.
- Fill the application form online and upload your recent passport photograph and also a clear copy of the scanned copy of the bank deposit slip.
- The passport photograph must be colored with a white background and must not be more than 3 months old since you took it.
- Notification of processed application will be sent to you via your email address as soon as the application is processed.
- All candidates are advised to use valid email addresses and personal telephone numbers.
Recommended: List of Courses Offered By Christopher University
- FIDELITY BANK: 4011035171
- ZENITH BANK: 1014323763
- GTBANK: 0174829394
FURTHER ENQUIRIES CONTACT
Phone: 090-377-57032, 090-377-57033, 090-377-57036, 090-377-57037
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com