Aplly For 2018 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship programme to Nigerian Undergraduates
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) are offering the 2018 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship programme to Nigerian Undergraduates.
The Total Scholarship scheme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country.
– Applicants must be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
– Applicants must be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
– Applicants must have a 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent.
To apply for this scholarship click here.
The following documents are required when applying:
– Recent Passport Photograph
– Certificate or Proof of Origin
– Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
– UTME result
– JAMB/University Admission Letter
– 1st Year Result showing CGPA
Application Deadline: Applications will close on October 31, 2017.