ABSU Admission List.
Abia State University (ABSU) undergraduate admission list has been released and can be checked online.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Abia State University (ABSU) that the management of the institution has released the admission list of candidates offered provisional admission to study for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All candidates can now access their admission status via the school portal.
HOW TO CHECK ABSU MERIT ADMISSION LIST.
How to Check ABSU Admission List.
- Go to ABSU admission status checking portal at https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number / Application Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on login to access your ABSU admission status.
Successfully admitted? Go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also access your ABSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABSU admission status.
Congratulations to all.
Thereafter, report at the Admissions office of the University at Uturu for the collection of the Acceptance-of-offer slip, to enable you pay the necessary fees and obtain further instructions therefrom.