Ajayi Crowther University JUPEB Programme Admission List
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo, foundation (JUPEB) Programme admissions that the admission list is out they can check their admission status online.
Read: ACU 1st Batch Admission List – Check your Online
Ajayi Crowther University Foundation (JUPEB) Admission List.
To check Ajayi Crowther University foundation programme admission list,
Click >>> ACU JUPEB ADMISSION LIST
Proceed to download admission letter.
Acceptance fees cost N20,000.
Important Notice to successfully admitted candidates:
However, upgrading to candidature for 200 Level through direct Entry will depend on your performance at the end of the final examinations on the programme. Also our Foundation programme will also provide opportunity to study subjects in line with joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Syllabus.
Please take note of the following conditions relating to your admission:
- The confirmation of this offer is subject to your obtaining the minimum qualifications for the course to which you have been offered admission, as well as fulfilling the conditions spelt out below.
- At the time of registration you will be required to present the originals of the certificate(s) or any other acceptable evidence of the qualifications on which this offer of admission has been based. The University reserves the right to withdraw your admission if it is discovered that you have been involved in any form of examination/admission irregularities even after registration by the Institution.
- If it is discovered at any time that you do not possess any of the qualifications which you claim to have obtained, you will be required to withdraw from the Institution.
- If you accept this offer, you are required to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20, 000.00) at Stanbic IBTC Bank (Account No. 9202409902) within two weeks of this letter.
- In the absence of any response from you within two weeks, the University will assume that you are not interested in the offer and may proceed to fill your place.
- Information relating to Screening/Registration, schedule of fees, accommodation facilities and medical examination are available on the University website.
- You are required to present to the University at the time of Screening/Registration, Letter of Reference from a Christian Clergy and a person of reputable standing in the society vouching for your good behavior.
LATEST AJAYI CROWTHER UNIVERSITY NEWS | JUPEB NEWS & UPDATES