- 1 Is JAMB / Post-UTME frustrating you? Stop JAMB problems via Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE).
- 2 DETAILS AND INQUIRY: PLEASE CALL: 08030768304
- 3 How To Apply For IJMB
- 3.1 Interested candidates are to pay the sum of five thousand Naira only NGN 5,000 into the school account using the following details
- 3.2 First fill pre-enrollment HERE then continue from step 2 below
- 3.3 Bank Deposit Bank: Trust Bank (GTB)
- 3.4 Account Name: McMarry windows Int’l
- 3.5 Account Number: 0115061517
- 3.6 Application fee: N5,000
- 4 WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF REGISTERING FOR IJMBE?
- 5 CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- 6 FOR DETAILS AND INQUIRY: PLEASE CALL: 08030768304
- 7 WHAT ARE THE AVAILABLE COURSES?
- 8 IJMB and Universities – Universities That Accept This Programme
- 9 DETAILS AND INQUIRY: PLEASE CALL: 08030768304
- 10 Official website:http://www.mcmarryijmb.com/Default2.aspx
- 11 IJMB Website | About IJMB | How to apply Universities|Benefits| Courses| Fees
Is JAMB / Post-UTME frustrating you? Stop JAMB problems via Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE).
Yearly, over 20,000 candidates register for the programme in which more than 70% fraction successfully secure admission with it into 200 level to their preferred university. Now you can easily & legally gain admission into 200 level of any university of your choice in Nigeria without writing JAMB UTME/Post-UTME via IJMB Advanced level program.
IJMB is a nine (9) month Advanced level programme cordinated by Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) and having coordinating body in various tertiary institutions and different affiliated study centres nationwide. IJMB is specifically designed to provide an opportunity for candidates who cannot gain admission to regular degree programmes in Nigerian Universities for one reason or the other. IJMB is approved by the Federal Government has a platform for securing admission into higher institution in the country and abroad.institution & course of study.
IJMB is fully accredited & certified by Nigeria University Commission
(NUC) as an Advanced level examination that qualify students into 200level via Direct Entry.
The programme is open to all interested candidates nationwide and any course can be offered be it Science, Art or Social Science. Prospective IJMB candidates are required to select any Three (3) A/L IJMB subject combination (English language compulsory) identified with their preferred course of study. Candidates would then be lectured at their respective Study Centre and thereafter sit for the final examination.
On completion of the programme, successful candidates utilize their IJMB certificate to secure admission into 200level in any Nigeria tertiary institution ( federal, state o private) via Direct Entry Admission.
DETAILS AND INQUIRY: PLEASE CALL: 08030768304
The Federal Government, through its various educational agencies, recognize IJMB as an examining body for Advanced Level Examinations. The syllabus is approved by the NERDC and the IJMB examination result are listed among the acceptable modes of entry in the JAMB brochure (check item 2.2 to confirm IJMB legibility).
How To Apply For IJMB
Interested candidates are to pay the sum of five thousand Naira only NGN 5,000 into the school account using the following details
First fill pre-enrollment HERE then continue from step 2 below
Bank Deposit Bank: Trust Bank (GTB)
Account Name: McMarry windows Int’l
Account Number: 0115061517
Application fee: N5,000
After payment, kindly send your payment details with the content (depositors name/ phone number/ E-mail/ teller number ) to
- Candidates using BANK DEPOSIT method of payments will get a login PIN in their email address or phone number, after their payment has been confirmed.
- Candidates log-in using the PIN sent to their email address or phone number or confirmation of payment button on the registration page to be able to continue their registration
- (v) Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Multiple submissions may lead to disqualification.
- Candidates can return to the REGISTRATION PAGE to edit/complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their submissions. Please ensure that you click “FINAL SUBMISSION” before printing. Applicants should note that no further editing CAN be done after final submissions.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF REGISTERING FOR IJMBE?
- Gain admission into 200level and study any course of your choice.
- No Jamb UTME required only your o’level result ( can apply with awaiting result).
- Your IJMB certificate can be used within 7 years.
- You can run IJMB and still write Jamb UTME at the same time.
- IJMB is accepted over 98% of Nigerian universities.
- IJMB Tuition and fees can be paid gradually during the study duration.
FOR DETAILS AND INQUIRY: PLEASE CALL: 08030768304
WHAT ARE THE AVAILABLE COURSES?
There are eighteen subjects offered in IJMB. Prospective IJMB candidate can find the combinations of A/Level subjects, these courses are all allowed for 200 level admission in every university. SEE AVAILABLE COURSES HERE
IJMB and Universities – Universities That Accept This Programme
List of Nigeria universities that accept IJMB certificate for 200level direct entry admission. Click the button below to see the list. IJMB UNIVERSITIES