ABUAD Post utme/ Direct Entry Application Form | Afe Babalola University post utme & DE Screening exercise 2019/2020 Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
(i) Candidates who chose ABUAD as first or second choice
(ii) Candidates who did not choose ABUAD in the UTME and are seeking change of institution
(iii) Direct Entry candidates
NOTE: International Candidates resident in Nigeria seeking admission into ABUAD are to attend the Screening Exercise physically while those outside the Country are to send their credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Category B: Candidates who scored below 180 national cut-off mark and are seeking admission into Pre-degree and Degree Foundation Programmes at Afe Babalola International Study Centre, Ibadan.
ABUAD Available Undergraduate Courses.
1) COLLEGE OF LAW
(i) LL.B Law – 5years
(2) COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
(i) Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S) – 6 years,
(ii) B.Sc. Nursing Sciences – 5 years
(iii) Medical Laboratory Science (B.MLS) – 5 years
(iv) B.Sc. Anatomy – 4 years
(v) B.Sc. Physiology – 4 years
(vi) B.Sc. Human Nutrition and Dietetics – 4 years
(vii) B.Sc. Pharmacology – 4 years
(viii) B. Sc. Public Health – 4 years
(3) COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5 years)
(i) B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
(ii) B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
(iii) B.Eng. Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
(iv) B.Eng. Petroleum Engineering
(v) B.Eng. Civil Engineering
(vi) B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
(vii) B.Eng. Computer Engineering
(viii) B.Eng. Agricultural Engineering
(ix) B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
(x) B.Eng. Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
NB: College has 37 Laboratories and is acknowledged as Template for Engineering Education in Nigeria. The College has also won international competitions for invention in Seattle, US and London, England.
(4) COLLEGE OF SCIENCES (4 years)
(i) B.Sc. Microbiology
(ii) B.Sc. Human Biology
(iii) B.Sc. Biotechnology
(iv) B.Sc. Biochemistry
(v) B.Sc. Chemistry
(vi) B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
(vii) B.Sc.Computer Science
(x) B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
(xi) B.Sc. Physics
(xii) B.Sc. Petroleum Chemistry
(5)COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 years)
(i) B.Sc. Economics
(ii) B.Sc. Accounting
(iii) B.Sc. Banking and Finance
(iv) B.Sc. Business Administration
(v) B.Sc. Tourism and Events Management.
(vi) B.Sc. Political Science
(vii) B.Sc. International Relations and Diplomacy
(viii) B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
(ix) B.Sc. Intelligence and Security Studies
(x) B.Sc. Social Justice
(xi) B.Sc. Communication and Media Studies
(xii) B.Sc. Marketing
(xiii) B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
(xiv) B.Sc. Sociology
(6) COLLEGE OF ARTS AND HUMANITIES (4 years)
(i) B. A. Philosophy
(ii) B. A. English
(iii) B. A. History and International Studies
(iv) B. A. Linguistics
(7) COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE (5 years)
(i) B. Agric. Animal Science
(ii) B. Agric. Agricultural Economics
(iii) B. Agric. Extension Education
(iv) B. Agric. Crop Science
(v) B. Agric. Soil Science
ABUAD Admission Requirements
Applicants must bring to the Screening Centres, the following documents viz:
- Current Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Result
- Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Literature in English, and any other 2 Social Sciences or Arts Subjects are required for admission into College of Law.
- Five O’Level(WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit passes at one sitting to include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology are required for admission into the MBBS and Nursing Science Programmes.
- Other Programmes: Five O’Level (WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB and IGCSE) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings to include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other subjects relevant to course of study.
- Results of PAST Unified Tertiary Matriculations Examinations (UTME) are not allowed.
- Direct Entry Applicants are to attach the JAMB Change of Institution Form to their Applications.
NB: THERE SHALL BE NO WRITTEN TEST OR EXAMINATION. (All candidates are advised to dress corporately and should arrive at the venue at least 30minutes before the exercise commences).
ABUAD Post UTME Screening Centres.
- Ado-Ekiti: Afe Babalola University, Km. 8.5 Afe Babalola Way, P.M.B 5454, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
- Abuja: Garki Secondary School, Area 10, Garki, Abuja.
- Lagos: Afe Babalola Auditorium, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos.
- Porthacourt: Elechi Amadi Polytechnics, Rumuola Road, Port Harcourt(Former Port-Harcourt Polytechnics)
- Warri: Montessori International College, 66 Airport Road, Opposite Delta Career College, Warri.
- Ibadan: Afe Babalola International Study Centre, AB Plaza, Oshuntokun Avenue, Bodija, Ibadan.
- Enugu: Peters Place Hotel, Off Old Abakaliki, Airport Road, Emene, Enugu.
- Akwa-Ibom: Bright Future College, Osongama Estate, Off Edet Akpan Avenue (Four Lane), Uyo, Akwa – Ibom State.
- Kaduna: Divine Progress School, No 47, Mayere Road, Opposite Dullah Filling Station, Narayi High Court, Barnawa, Kaduna.
How to Apply for ABUAD Post UTME / Undergraduate Admission Screening
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
• Wema Bank 0122718841
• Union Bank 0061954679
• UBA Plc 1020297573
• Sterling Bank Plc 0064784459
(i) Click on https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/ to fill the online form and to make online payment
(ii) Download the Application Form Online on the University Website
DESIGNATED SELLING POINTS OF UNDERGRADUATE FORMS
(i) MAIN CAMPUS: AFE BABALOLA UNIVERSITY [ABUAD], ADO-EKITI, KM 8.5, AFE BABALOLA WAY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE.
(ii) IBADAN OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, 80, FAJUYI ROAD EKOTEDO, IBADAN.
(iii) ABUJA OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, 24, MADEIRA STREET, IMANI ESTATE, MAITAMA, ABUJA.
(iv) LAGOS OFFICE: EMMANUEL HOUSE, PLOT 1, BLOCK 4, CMD/JUBILEE ROAD, MAGODO GRA, LAGOS.
(v) PORT-HARCOURT OFFICE: EMMANUEL CHAMBERS, NO 43, WOGU STREET D/LINE, PORTHARCOURT, RIVERS STATE.
(vi) WARRI: MONTESSORI INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, 66, AIRPORT ROAD, OPPOSITE DELTA CAREER COLLEGE, WARRI.
International Applicants are required to forward their academic transcripts to the following email addresses;
1. reg email@example.com
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES
- Visit http://abuad.edu.ng or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Send a letter to the Office of the Registrar, Afe Babalola University [ABUAD], Ado-Ekiti. OR
- Call the following numbers: 08127772121, 08152970484, 08152970475, 09011673845, 09011574312 and 08033509150.