Arthur Jarvis University (AJU), 2019/2020 Pre-Degree & Diploma Admission Form is Out, See Details on How to Apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Arthur Jarvis University (AJU) Pre-Degree & Diploma programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Diploma Programmes include the following:
1. Diploma in Business Administration
2. Diploma in Communication Studies
3. Diploma in Business Administration
4. Diploma in Security Studies
5. Diploma in Peace and Conflict Studies
6. Diploma in Hospitality Management & Tourism
7. Diploma in Public Administration
8. Diploma in Languages and Linguistics
9. Diploma in Computer Studies
10. Diploma in Horticulture
11. Diploma in Biotechnology
12. Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology
13. Diploma in Environmental Science
Arthur Jarvis University Pre-Degree & Diploma Admission Requirements.
Candidates seeking admission into Pre-Degree programme should possess the following:
- A minimum credit pass in at least five subjects at ‘O’ Level including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings in one of the following:
- General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- West African School Certificate Examination (WASCE)
- National Examination Council (NECO)
- National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB)
- Prospective candidate must have registered for and taken Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examination with a score that is not below the National average.
- Candidates for admission into diploma programme must have at least a pass at credit level in five relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
- Post diploma candidates seeking admission into AJU Bachelor degree programmes must complete JAMB direct entry admission form.
How to Apply for Arthur Jarvis University Pre-Degree & Diploma Admission Form.
Candidates intending to study at Arthur Jarvis University should proceed immediately to the University campus for screening and documentation.
ALL ADMISSION PROCESSES ARE DONE IN THE UNIVERSITY PREMISES
For more information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: +234 803 822 3566, +234 703 645 4588