HOW TO APPLY FOR AKWA IBOM POLYTECHNIC ND EVENING/PART-TIME PROGRAMME
Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic National Diploma Evening And Part-time Admission application form for 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Two-year National Diploma Programme of the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic for the 2019/2020 academic session.
| NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
|| ENTRY REQUIREMENT
|I. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
||Five credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science and English Language.Five credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in Mathematics, Physics and any other two subjects from Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science Economics, Geography, Government and a credit in English Language in not more than two sittings Five credit passes in Mathematics and any two subjects from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science, Statistics, Further Mathematics plus any two from Economics, Geography, Commerce, Government and a pass in English Language in not more than two sittings.
|II. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Office Technology and Management (formerly Secretarial Studies)
|Five credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in Mathematics and English Language, plus three credit passes in any of Economics, Business Methods, Principles of Account, Literature in English, Commerce, Government and one Science subject in not more than two sittings. Office Technology & Management requires a pass in Mathematics.
|III. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS
|Five credit passes in English Language, Literature in English, Mathematics and any three other subject from History, Literature in English, Commerce, Economics, Government, Fine Arts, Type Writing and Principles of Accounting.
|IV. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Civil Engineering Technology
|Five credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent which must include Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and at least a pass in English Language obtained in nit more than two sittings. ORThe National Technical Certificate (NTC) in electrical trade with credit passes in Mathematics, Physics, English Language and two other subject. Civil Engineering Technology requires five credit passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English and one other Science subject from Biology / Agric Science, Geography, Economics, Commerce.
|V. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architecture Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
|Five O/Level credit passes in Mathematics, English Language, Physics and any two subject from Chemistry, Biology / Agric Science, Geography, Economics / Commerce, Technical Drawing, Fine Art.
|METHOD OF APPLICATION1. Candidates should visit the School official website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng , click on the link online Application, 2. Then generate an invoice with the following details
- Jamb Reg. Number
- Phone Number
- Candidate’s Name
3. Candidates should proceed to First Bank with their invoice to purchase an electronic application pin for ₦7000.00 (All charges are inclusive). 4. Application should therefore be completed by visiting http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng with the obtained pin to complete the application form not later than Wednesday, 20th September, 2017. 5. All applications MUST be concluded on or before ,29th November 2019. Applicants can start and complete this process anywhere in the country.
REQUIREMENT FOR SCREENING EXERCISE:
- Accreditation of candidates for the exercise commences at 8:30am
- Screening exercise will commence by 9:00am
- Candidates should come with: i, The acknowledgement slip. ii, Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs. iii, JAMB online result, two(2) copies
- Only bona fide candidates will be allowed into the screening halls.
- Parents, guardians and friends are strongly advised to keep away from the venues of the screening.
LATEST AKWA IBOM POLY NEWS | NIGERIAN POLYTECHNIC NEWS