Akwa Ibom State School of Basic Nursing Admission
Akwa Ibom State School of Basic Nursing admission application form is out.
This post is to guide every interested and qualified candidates on how to apply for the programme of the Akwa Ibom State School of Basic Nursing Admission for 2019/2020 session.
All interested and qualified candidates should read the instructions on how to apply, list of available postgraduate programmes and other Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery admission details below.
- WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.
- Awaiting May/June WASSCE OR NECO 2019 results can also register with testimonials from their schools.
- NABTEB Result cannot be combined with any other.
- Age (16years and above)
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form.
Registration Commences from Monday 17th June to Friday 5th July, 2019 between the hours of 8:30am – 3:00pm daily except public holidays and weekends at the Nursing Services Directorate, Ministry of Health headquarters, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo.
- Registration fee – N5,000.00
- Processing fee – N7,000.00
- Nursing and Midwifery Committee – N200.00
- Customized file – N300.00
- Three recent colour passport photographs
- Original and two photocopies each of the following: –
- Educational Certificate – FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name if applicable)
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: Saturday 20th July, 2019.