Ambrose Ali University Postgraduate Admission Application Form.
This is to inform the general public that applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Higher Degree and Postgraduate Diploma Programmes (Full-time and Part-time) of Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
How To Apply AAU Postgraduate Admission .
Applicants are required to purchase an eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher) for Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma’s School of Postgraduate Studies Form at a fee of N23,000.00 (Twenty Three Thousand Naira) only from the Fidelity Bank Plc, Ekpoma.
- Visit https://aaue.waeup.org. Click “Application” and select the type of application form you would like to fill.
- Click on ‘Register for application’ at the top left of this page to proceed.
- Provide all necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields. Your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser (a copy your username and password will also be sent to the email address you provided).
- Click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page) and enter your username and the passw ord to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload you passport photograph.
- Go to https://aaue.waeup.org/login.
- Enter your user name and the password as sent to your email to login.
- To make payment, click ‘Edit application record’. At the bottom of the page, click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
- Click on the ticket you just created to print your payment slip which you will be required to present at the bank.
- Proceed to any of the designated banks to purchase the eTranzact application PIN (payment voucher) with the payment slip.
- Use the eTranzact confirmation order number (PIN) generated for you at the bank to complete your payment transaction by clicking on the ticket generated above and re-querying it using your PIN
Interswitch Payment: ATM-Enabled Verve, Visa or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- Click on the PaymentID of the ticket created.
- Click on ‘CollegePAY’ at top of your page. Confirmation page will appear to enable you crosscheck your payment details. If ok. Click ‘Submit’ to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway.
- Select your card type from the ‘drop down’ ( Verve, Visa or Master Card), enter your card details i.e Card number. expiry date. CVV2. pin and click “Pay”. Note : Your CVV2 is the 3- digit number printed at the back of your card.
If your payment is successfully validated, click “submit” and print your application slip.
PROCEDURE FOR ON-LINE APPLICATION
On purchase of the eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher), candidates are to visit the Ambrose Alli University college portal @ aaue.waeup.org/applicants to complete and submit the School of Postgraduate Studies online application form with reference to the handbook. All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photographs and scanned copies of all relevant certificates/documents to the portal.
Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is uploaded correctly, as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
Candidates are to print out a copy of the duly completed Application Form with their passport photograph and submit a hard copy to, and collect a hard copy of the Handbook from the School of Postgraduate Studies.
Please check the Application Instructions tab on the University Portal for proper guidance.
DURATION OF APPLICATION
Application forms for the School of Postgraduate Studies Programmes will be available online for completion and submission to School of Postgraduate Studies office from Monday 21st August, – Friday, 24th November, 2017
Candidates should check the University cPortal for further details from time to time.
All candidates are to note the following:
- Technology fee and bank charges will be charged at the point of purchase of the eTranzact PIN (Payment Voucher).
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to fill their forms online personally, as cases of fraudulent practices in the admission process will not be entertained.
- The form’s serial number would serve as examination number where necessary.