Apply For Federal Polytechnic Ilaro HND (Full Time & Part time) Admission.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro HND admissions application form are out. This post is to guide every interested and qualified candidates on how to apply for the Full-time or Part-time HND programmes Higher National Diploma Programme of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro.
All interested and qualified candidates should read the instructions on how to apply, list of available Full-time or Part-time HND programmes and other Federal Polytechnic Ilaro admission details below.
⇒ Landmark University Scholarships
Please share this!
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Admission Screening application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale.
The Federal Polytechnic Ilaro school management is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for 2018/2019 Academic Session:
1) SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: Departments – Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies).
2) SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE: Departments – Computer Science, Food Technology, Hospitality Management (Hotel and Catering Management), Statistics and Science Laboratory Technology with options in: (Chemistry, Physics with Electronics, Environmental Biology, Biochemistry and Microbiology).
3) SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES: Departments – Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration & Management and Marketing.
4) SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING: Departments – Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical /Electronics Engineering with options in:
(i) Electrical Power and Machines,
(ii)Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering,
Mechanical Engineering with options in:
(i) Plant and Power Engineering Technology,
(ii)Manufacturing Engineering Technology.
5) SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES: Departments – Architectural Technology, Building Technology, Estate Management and Valuation, Quantity Surveying, Urban and Regional Planning and Surveying and Geo-informatics.
Duration of all Programmes: 4 Semesters (Full Time)
Applicants seeking HND (Full Time) Admission must possess:
(i) A good National Diploma not below Lower Credit (with CGPA not less than 2.50) and basic requirements for the National Diploma Programme in the discipline.
(ii) A minimum of One Calendar year Post National Diploma relevant Industrial Experience.
(iii) Academic Transcripts which should be sent (directly) by the student’s last Institution under confidential cover to: The Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro. NO CANDIDATE WILL BE REGISTERED BEFORE THE RECEIPT OF THE ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT.
(iv) A good performance in the screening exercise to be conducted by the Polytechnic.
(v) Possession of the specific SSC requirements i.e WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE O’level for the course for which the candidate is applying.
(vi) All candidates are expected to consult the institution’s prospectus on the website or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are applying. Candidates should not register for courses for which they do not have the requirements.
The admission of the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro is provisional; ANYTIME it is discovered that a candidate registered for a programme for which he is not qualified; the admission would be withdrawn
Method of Application:
-To obtain the admission form, visit the Institution’s website www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng and click on portal
-On the portal, click on Applicant, then click on General Invoice.
-Take invoice to the bank for payment and obtain Confirmation Order Number
-Return to the portal, click on Applicant, then click fill application form.
Direct enquiries to this email address: email@example.com
Fed Poly Ilaro HND Entrance Examination (HND Full Time)
Screening exercise for HND (Full-Time) Programmes would hold as follows:
1. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
DATE: JULY 25, 2018
Office Technology and Management (Secretarial Studies)
2. SCHOOL OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES
DATE: JULY 25, 2018
Computer Science, Food Technology, Hospitality Management Technology, Mathematics and Statistics, Science Laboratory Technology
3. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
DATE: JULY 26, 2018
Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
4. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
DATE: JULY 26, 2018
Architectural Technology, Building Technology, Estate Management and Valuation, Quantity Surveying, Urban and Regional Planning, Surveying and Geoinformatics.
5. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
DATE: JULY 27, 2018
Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Business Administration and Management, Marketing.
Venue of the screening exercise is the Polytechnic ICT Unit, West Campus.
Time: 10.00 a.m. each day.
ILARO POLYTECHNIC SCREENING EXERCISE (HND) PART – TIME
Screening exercise for HND (Part-Time weekend) Programmes First Batch will hold on:
DATE: JULY 28, 2018
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
All candidates are required to bring the following to the screening centre:
(i) Original and photocopy of the printout of the acknowledgement and examination slips.
(ii) 2D Pencil.
N.B. The entrance examination is computer based.