Igbinedion University ( IUO ) admission screening form//Centers & Dates
Igbinedion University, Okada, IUO admission screening application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for first year and direct entry admissions into the Igbinedion University, Okada (IUO) undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Igbinedion University – Available Programmes.
- ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
(Economics & Development Studies, English, Geography & Regional
Planning, Mass Communication, Political Science & Public
Administration, International Relations, Sociology & Anthropology,
- SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES (Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Administration)
- OBA EREDUAUWA COLLEGE OF LAW (Bachelor of Law, LL.B)
- GENERAL ABDULSALAMI ABUBAKAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (Civil, Chemical, Computer, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Petroleum Engineering)
- OBA OKUNADE SIJUWADE COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES (Medicine & Surgery, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Nursing Science)
- COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (Chemistry & Industrial Chemistry, Computer Science & Information Technology, Microbiology)
- DORA AKUNYILI COLLEGE OF PHARMACY (Pharmacy)
Igbinedion University General Entry Requirements:
- To be eligible for admission into the four-year disciplines and five or six-year professional programmes, candidates must possess a minimum of five credits at the GCE/WAEC, SSCE/NECO, or SSCE/NABTEB certificate examinations, which must include English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
In addition, candidates seeking admission into Law must possess at least a credit pass in Literature in English.
Candidates awaiting GCE/NECO SSCE/WAEC SSCE/NABTEB results are also encouraged to apply provided the results would be available by September when the new session commences.
- Candidtate may also seek admission into the 200 level of the degree programmes with the following qualifications:
in at least two subjects at the Advanced level and an additional
subject at the subsidiary level in the General Certificate of Education
Examination. The subjects must constitute a suitable preliminary to the intended courses.
- Diploma/NCE at credit level pass and above in the appropriate subjects from a recognized institution.
- IJMB in the appropriate subjects.
- First Degree in relevant discipline.
all these cases, candidates must also satisfy the requirements for
matriculation viz: five credit passes at the GCE/WAEC SSCE/NECO
SSCE/NABTEB Certificate examinations.
Candidate are required to show evidence of application to JAMB.
Candidates applying for admission are required to sit for UTME and obtain the prescribed cut-off marks. This is a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian universities.
Candidates who are above 22 years of age will not be deemed eligible for admission. Older candidates may be admitted under exceptional circumstances.
How To Apply For Igbinedion University Post UTME.
Students must possess the required WASC/GCE/NECO credits (Advanced
level passes/first degrees for direct entry), be registered with JAMB,
and pass the UTME.
- More about application instructions is available on our online application portal @ http://www.iuokada.edu.ng/admissions.php.
completion of your admission form online, you will choose your
preferred screening center. Your screening date will also be provided on
your acknowledgement slip upon completion of the admission process.
who chose Igbinedion University, Okada as their first and second choice
JAMB (UMTE) should also attend the screening exercise.
Igbinedion University Scholarships: In line with our foundation principles of providing unequaled opportunity
for learning and promotion of knowledge, Igbinedion University Okada offers generous scholarships towards the development of scientific research and studies in the humanities in the following disciplines: Banking and Finance, Chemical Science, Microbiology, Sociology, Political Science, Theater Arts, English, Geography & Regional Planning, Business Administration, Biochemistry, Physiology, and Anatomy. The scholarships are offered on merit and first-come-first served basis.
Need help? contact: Dean of Student Affairs : 08055163397, Admissions Officer : 07032924219, PRO : 08037937287 .
Post-UTME Screening Date and Centers
Upon completion of your admission form online, you will choose your preferred screening center. Your screening date will also be provided on your acknowledgement slip upon completion of the admission process. Candidates
who chose Igbinedion University, Okada as their first and second choice JAMB (UMTE) should also attend the screening exercise.
Post UTME screening schedule is as follows;
- · Saturday July 27th, 2019
- · Saturday August 24th 2019
- · Saturday September 21st, 2019
- · TIME: 9.00am
Candidates can visit the Admissions Office, Main Campus, Okada, Mondays to Fridays from 9.00am -3.00pm daily for on the spot screening.
- · Lagos: Agbayewa Memorial College, former Ilupeju College, Ilupeju, Lagos.
- · Port-Harcourt: Berreton Montessori Group of Schools, Plot 270, Stadium Road, Port-Harcourt.
- · Benin: Igbinedion Education Centre, MM. Way, Benin City.
- · Onitsha: Dennis Memorial Grammar School, Onitsha.
- · Abuja: Government Secondary School, Garki, Abuja.
- · Kano: Royal Tropicana Hotel, 17/19 Niger Street, Kano.
- · Jalingo: Winners Comprehensive High School, beside Jolly Nyame Stadium, Jalingo, Taraba State
- · Okada: University Main Campus, Okada
For further enquiries and details about academic programmes available at Igbinedion University Okada, please visit www.iuokada.edu.ng or call 0703-292-4219, 0805-214-7039 or 0805-320-6121.
Igbinedion University, Okada, Your key to a Successful Future…
See Latest ICU News
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free:
Do you have any question concerning this post? Feel free to ask us via the comment box below