LANDMARK University Undergraduate Programme.
Landmark University undergraduate admission application form is out. This post is to guide every interested and qualified candidates on how to apply for the postgraduate programme of the LANDMARK UNIVERISTY OMU ARAN
Please share this!
Landmark University Omu Aran, ( LMU ) Admission Screening application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale.
Landmark University Degree Programmes.
• College of AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
1. B.Agric. (Crop Science) – 5years
2. B.Agric. (Animal Science) – 5years
3. B.Agric. (Agric.Extension & Rural Development) – 5years
4. B.Agric. (Agric. Economics) – 5 years
5. B.Agric. (Soil Science) – 5years
• College of SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
1. B.Sc (Computer Science) – 4 years
2. B.Sc (Biochemistry) – 4 years
3. B.Sc (Microbiology) – 4 years
4. B.Sc (Industrial Chemistry) – 4 years
5. B. Sc (Physics) – 4 years
6. B.Sc (Mathematics) – 4 years
7. B.Eng (Civil Engineering) – 5years
8. B.Eng (Chemical Engineering) – 5 years
9. B.Eng (Mechanical Engineering) – 5years
10. B.Eng (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) – 5 years
11. B.Eng (Agri & BioSystems Engineering) – 5years
• College of BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
1. B. Sc (Accounting) – 4 years
2. B.Sc (Banking & Finance) -4 years
3. B.Sc (BusinessAdministration) -4years)
4. B.Sc (Economics) – 4years
5. B.Sc (Political Science) -4years
6. B.Sc (International Relations) – 4years
7. B.Sc (Sociology) – 4years
Landmark University Admission Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements for admission into Landmark University are credit passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’ Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent obtained at not more than two sittings. The subjects passed must include English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
Candidates are also to note that, there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a Programme. Visit “Degree Programmes” for more information.
How to Apply for Landmark University Admission Screening.
- Visit our Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng to complete the application payment form.
Complete the application payment form with the necessary and accurate details. Please note that your UTME registration number, a valid email address and GSM number will be required
completing and submitting the application payment form, a preview of
the application is display. Verify its authenticity and correctness,
then click on “Pay” button to make payment.
You will be redirected
to the payment page where you are expected to make payment of N 5,000
application along with a processing charge depending on the payment
channel selected. Please note that you will need an ATM Card (Verve, Visa, MasterCard or E-Tranzact Card) to complete your payment.
completing the payment, you will be redirected back to our admission
portal and a message and sms containing your login credential and
further details will be forwarded to the supplied email address and
phone number respectively.
You are expected to return to our Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app
to login with the credentials, upload your passport (which must be in
JPEG format and not more than 200KB in size) and complete your
After completing the application form, you are
expected to submit and print out copies of the completed form, which
contains the details supplied by you and your application form number.
note that there will be POST-UTME screening exercise, which will take
place at a later date to be announced. Further information will be
communicated via the email address and phone number supplied when
filling the application fee form.
PLEASE NOTE: You are expected to come along with the original copies and photocopies of all necessary documents.
Click Here to Apply for Landmark University Undergraduate Admission
Landmark University Admission Policy.
Intending students of Landmark University must be God-fearing, love God and be unreservedly committed to obeying Him. Students are expected to exhibit corevalue-driven disposition as embedded in the University’s core values of
- Possibility Mentality
- Capacity Building
are also advised to consider this important requirement of admission
before applying and recognize that the screening test will, among
others, focus on these requirements.
LANDMARK UNIVERSITY 2018/2019 SCHOOL FEES
Landmark university school fees for the 2018/2019 session is being populated. Check here