LANDMARK University Undergraduate Programme.
Landmark University undergraduate admission application form is out. This post is to guide every interested and qualified candidates on how to apply for the undergraduate programme of the LANDMARK UNIVERISTY OMU ARAN
All interested and qualified candidates should read the instructions on how to apply, list of available postgraduate programmes and other LANDMARK UNI admission details below.
⇒ Landmark University Scholarships
Please share this!
Landmark University Omu Aran, ( LMU ) Admission Screening application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now on sale.
Landmark University Degree Programmes.
College of AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
- Agric Agricultural Extension & Rural Development
- Agric Agricultural Economics
- Animal Science
- Soil/Crop Science
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management (New Programme)
- Food Science and Nutrition (New Programme)
College of ENGINEERING
- Agricultural & Biosystems Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering (New Programme)
College of PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCEs
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Applied Biology and Biotechnology (New Programme)
- Geophysics (New Programme)
College of BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- School of Business
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- School of Social Science
- International Relations
- Political Science
- Mass Communication (New Programme)
Landmark University Admission Requirements.
- The minimum entry requirements for admission into Landmark University are credit passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’ Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent obtained at not more than two sittings. The subjects passed must include English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Candidates are also to note that, there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a Programme.
Candidates applying to Landmark University should note the following:
i) Candidates must have sat for the current year Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
ii) Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme in Landmark University.
iii) Candidates who did not choose Landmark University in the current year UTME are free to apply for admission into the University
iv) In addition to the above, Landmark University conducts a Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants may however, not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
How to Apply for Landmark University Admission Screening.
1. Visit our Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to complete the application payment form.
2. Complete the application payment form with the necessary and accurate details. Please note that your UTME registration number, a valid email address and GSM number will be required.
3. After completing and submitting the application payment form, a preview of the application is display. Verify its authenticity and correctness, then click on “Pay” button to make payment.
4. You will be redirected to the payment page where you are expected to make payment of N10,000 application along with a processing charge depending on the payment channel selected. Please note that you will need an ATM Card (Verve, Visa, MasterCard or E-Tranzact Card) to complete your payment.
5. After completing the payment, you will be redirected back to our admission portal and a message and sms containing your login credential and further details will be forwarded to the supplied email address and phone number respectively.
6. You are expected to return to our Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/appto login with the credentials, upload your passport (which must be in JPEG format and not more than 200KB in size) and complete your application form.
7. After completing the application form, you are expected to submit and print out copies of the completed form, which contains the details supplied by you and your application form number.
8. Please note that there will be POST-UTME screening exercise, which will take place at a later date to be announced. Further information will be communicated via the email address and phone number supplied when filling the application fee form.
PLEASE NOTE: You are expected to upload the following documents and come along with the original copies and photocopies of all necessary documents at scheduled Post-UTME screening exercise
- Printed Application Form
- Copy of UTME Result Slip
- Copy of ‘O’ Level results
- 2 Passport Photographs
- Original copy of sponsorship letter from Parents/Guardian
- Letter from your religious leader
- Copy of Birth certificate
- State of origin certificate
Click Here to Apply for Landmark University Undergraduate Admission
Landmark University Admission Policy.
Intending students of Landmark University must be God-fearing, love God and be unreservedly committed to obeying Him. Students are expected to exhibit core value-driven disposition as embedded in the University’s core values of
- Possibility Mentality
- Capacity Building
Applicants are also advised to consider this important requirement of admission before applying and recognize that the screening test will, among others, focus on these requirements.
LANDMARK UNIVERSITY 2019/2020 SCHOOL FEES
Landmark university school fees for the 2019/2020 session is being populated. Check here