LASU Sandwich Admission Form
Lagos State University, LASU Sandwich Degree programmes admission forms for the 2019/2020 academic session are now on sale.
Authority of the Lagos State University (LASU) invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university various Sandwich Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
LASU Sandwich Programmes and Requirements.
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
B.SC (ED.), B.A (ED.) AND B.ED.: FOUR AND FIVE YEAR SANDWICH DEGREE PROGRAMMES IN THE
i. B.Sc. Education: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Physical and Health Education, Health Education, Educational Technology, Computer Science Education
ii. B.Sc. Education: Economics, Political Science, Geography, Business Education, Accounting Education, Educational Management
iii. B.A Education: History, Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Religious Studies, French, English, Yoruba, Arabic.
iv. B.ED: Social Studies, Early Childhood and Primary Education, Guidance & Counselling.
- Five  ‘0’ Level Credit or TCII Merit Passes at not more than two  sittings and two  of the subjects at ‘A’ Level or NCE Merit Passes in relevant areas
- A University/Polytechnic two  -year Diploma Certificate in the relevant area obtained at not less than Merit level
- Credit Pass in English Language and Mathematics is compulsory for all courses
SPECIFIC SUBJECT AREA REQUIREMENTS
- English Major: Credits Pass in Literature in English Language and English Language at ‘0’ Level or its equivalent
- Economic Major: Credit Pass in English Language, Mathematics and Economics
- Human Kinetics Sports and Health Education; Political Science Major: At least a Credit Pass in English Language and Mathematics at ‘0’ Level or its equivalent
- Health Education Major: [i] A Credit Pass in English Language and Mathematics [ii] Holders of Staff Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificates, Environmental Health, Diploma from School of Health Technology Plus five  ‘0’ Level Credit Passes to include English Language and Mathematics are also eligible.
- Mathematics and Science Major: Credit Pass in Mathematics and English Language
- ICAN [Part II] CIS [Part II] are acceptable for Economics
- Holders of Certificate issued by recognized Arabic Institution who may not have written Arabic at SSCE/GCE ‘0’ Level will be considered for admission subject to the fulfillment of other entry requirements, NCE [Arabic] at Merit Level is also acceptable.
- LASU accepts any other Arts/Social Sciences subject in lieu of Yoruba Language.
- Diploma in Health Education, Environmental Health, Physical Education, Social Work, Health Administration, Certificate in coaching, Advanced Diploma in Sports from Nigerian Institute for Sports with at least overall grades of Merit Plus five  ‘0’ Level Credit/TC II Merit Passes to include English Language and Mathematics are also acceptable for Human Kinetics Sports and Health Education
LASU Sandwich Courses Duration.
- FOUR  YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME: The four  year Degree Programme is designed for candidates with NCE/ND Merit/Upper Credit grade and above.
- FIVE  YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME: The five  year Degree Programme is designed for candidates with WASC/SSCE/TC II and NCE who fall short of entry qualification for the four  year Sandwich Degree Programme.
How to Apply for LASU Sandwich Admission.
Form for ALL SANDWICH PROGRAMMES are obtainable from Lagos State University Website: www.lasu.edu.ng on the payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only as application fees through this link: http://lasu.edu.ng/epayment/sw1_index.php
Any applicant who paid money into any individual/other account/ or through other means aside from the one above, does that to his/her own disadvantage.
Closing date of Application is SIX (6) weeks from the date of publication.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW SCHEDULE:
Please note that entrance examination and interview schedule will hold on Saturday 27th, July 2019,at New Faculty of Science Complex halls and Old Faculty of Science Classrooms.
Candidates are advised to come along with their writing materials, originals and photocopies of all credentials.
Don’t Be Left Out!
Subscribe to get latest educational news and updates for free:
Do you have any question concerning this post? Feel free to ask us via the comment box below