Caleb University Specialist Postgraduate Certificate for Corpers
Eden Global Business School, EGBS, a world class, IIGD accredited professional institution, in collaboration with Caleb University, Lagos, hereby invite application from interested and qualified serving corps members for admission into the Specialist Professional Postgraduate Certificate Programmes, for 2017/18 academic session.
ABOUT THE SPECIALIST CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME:
The Accredited and Recognised Special Professional Post Graduate Certificate (SPGC( Programme, is approved and validated by the senate of Caleb University, Lagos and accredited by University of Ibadan Consultancy Services Unit (UICSU).
The special professional postgraduate certificate programme is designed as a first of its kind to deliver, inculcate and improve the key basic, innovative, advanced and strategic knowledge, skills and attitudes required for excellent management to serving corps members and those who recently completed their national service in all areas of business, industry and public administration both locally and internationally.
AVAILABLE PROFESSIONAL POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES:
- Management and Business Administration.
- Entrepreneurship Management.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Agribusiness Management.
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Public Service Management.
- Education Leadership and Management.
- Mass Communication Management.
- Security Management and Operations.
- Church Management.
For details about,EDEN-GLOBAL kindly visit http://www.ipma.co.uk/specialist-certificates.php#Nigeria
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMMES.
PROFESSIONAL POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA.
- Relevant HND/BSC with minimum 3 years working experience ,in addition to five credits in SSCE/GCE including Mathematics and English Obtained at not more than two sittings.
- EGBS/IIGD approved Graduate or Advanced Diploma, Finals of professional qualifications.
- Candidates must be less than 28 years by October 1,2017.
- Candidates must be currently serving or must have completed the youth service in the last 24 months.
- Strong leadership and entrepreneurship skills.
- Excellent academic records.
PROGRAMME SPECIFICATIONS AND BENEFITS:
- SPECIAL OFFER : 90% FEE REDUCTION FROM N250,000.00 to N25,000.00 for corpers only.
- Duration : 12 Weeks and 6 months internship, case study book reviews, seminars.
- Start Dates : January/February, May/June and August/September every year.
- Flexible to accommodate both part time and full time. Weekdays / Weekend.
- Students membership of IDPM/IIGD/IIRM and IPMA-UK Certification (optional).
- National and Global Professional Certification by IDPM and IIGD
- Improved Professional Competence, Leadership and Managerial Capacity.
- Instalmental Payment Plan; 50%, 30% and 20%.
OUR PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMME TEACHING/EXAMINATION CENTRES :
1.Caleb University City Campus,
Kayode Odusola Crescent,
Off CMD Road, Ikosi GRA, Magodo, Lagos.
2.Eden Global Business School:
Training and Conference Centre
Plot 68 Isheri Road,Akiode Bus Stop,Omole,Ojodu.Ikeja.
3.Eden Global Business and Entrepreneurship College(EGBEC)
a). Agege Campus : Progress College,2/5 Akinsegun Street, ,Oko-Oba,Agege.Lagos.
b). Agbado Campus : 22/26 Power Avenue,Off Community Road,Agbado Crossing,Ogun State.
FOUR WAY APPLICATION PROCESS.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of N2,500 into Caleb University, Lagos Sterling Bank Plc Account number : 0020022195.
- Send your payment details ,including your e-mail and whatsapp number to 08141956725 and firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your application package.
- You can download your Postgraduate application package by visiting http://www.calebuniversity.edu.ng
- You can pick up your application package at our office Plot 68 Ogunnusi Road,Akiode Bus Stop or at any of our form collection and submission centres.
APPLICATION PURCHASE AND SUBMISSION DEADLINE:
Application form could be purchased anytime, but all purchased forms should be submitted latest by third Friday in January, May and August for February, June and September admissions. All forms must be submitted with evidence of payment of application fee.