NYSC Senate Approved List for 2018 Batch A for All Institution.
The management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) wishes to inform prospective corps members that they can now check the senate approved list (mobilization) for their institutions online. Corps members are to check the list on the nysc portal.
How To Check NYSC Senate Approved List
1. Visit the Nysc registration portal via the website below to check the senate approved list:
2. Select your Institution (i.e School you graduated from)
3. Enter your Matriculation Number and Surname in the spaces provided
4. Select your date of birth
5. Click the SEARCH button to access the mobilization list.
Everyone having problems with checking their names need to contact their institution’s student affairs department and make enquiries to know if the school has sent the list to NYSC.
Any problems related to not seeing your name or details at all have to be resolved by your institution, so contact your Department of Student Affairs as soon as possible.
Your institution will correct the mistakes.
NYSC 2018 Batch A Mobilization Timetable Released
The National Youth Service Corps, NYSC 2018 Batch A Mobilization Time-Table has been published by the management of NYSC.
Below is the timetable for other activities leading up to the deployment of 2018 Batch A prospective Corps members:
1. 2018 Batch ‘A’ Pre-Mobilization Workshop
5th – 9th March 2018
2. Briefing/Sensitization of Final year students/prospective corps Members.
5th March – 16th April 2018
3. Display of list of all approved programmes for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking and feedback
9th – 13th March 2018
4. Collation of Prospective Corps Members’ Data by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs
9th – 13th March 2018
5. Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs
19th – 24th March 2018
6. On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates
26th March – 8th April 2018
7. Deployment and Printing of Call-up Letters by ICT Department
9th – 11th April, 2018
8. Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters/Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions (stream I)
12th – 15th April, 2018
9. On-line Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs)
12th – 16th April, 2018
10. 2018 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course (Stream I and II)