How To Apply For Covenant University Post UTME
Covenant university post utme admission application form is out. This post is to guide every interested and qualified candidates on how to apply for the undergraduate programme of the Covenant Univerity, Ota.
All interested and qualified candidates should read the instructions on how to apply, list of available programmes and other CU admission details below.
Please share this!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes of the Covenant University.
Covenant University Post UTME – Eligibility.
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2018/2019 admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online.
- Use the Application Requirements Checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
- Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
How to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME 2018
Interested candidates seeking admission into Covenant University for the 2018/19 academic session undergraduate programmes can apply by visiting admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/
All candidates are required to pay the sum of Seven Thousand Naira Only (N7,000.00) which entails Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) for the form and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for post-UTME screening. The fee can be paid with CUSanwo which is the latest indigenous innovation for online payment of fees introduced by Covenant University. This platform will be used for processing the card payment for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Statement of Purpose
A statement of purpose (not more that 500 word count) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your intellectual interests, academic and professional objectives, visions and goals for life. Please review the academic programmes for details listed by specific undergraduate programmes.
Principal and Pastoral Reference Letters
Two official recommendations are required for your application to be completed. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following: Spiritual Leader, Principal or Any teacher from your school. Covenant University requires the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure system that will:
-Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
-Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
-Expedite the processing of the recommendations, which will be included in the online application once submitted.
-Automatically notify you when recommendations have been received.
Uploading of Credentials
The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
-Scanned 2018 JAMB result with your passport clearly visible on it
-WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
-Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb
If application materials are forged, falsified or altered, the Admissions Office will notify all relevant officials. Submission of such materials will disqualify an applicant for admission
Non-Refundable Application Fee
- The application form fee is non-refundable.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date.
- An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
- The application form fee for the 2018/2019 academic year is N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira Only).
- Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
- Transaction charges apply, N900 (Nine Hundred Naira Only) via card payment and N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction.
There will be a Computer based Post-UTME screening, which will take place at Covenant University, Canaan Land, Km. 10 Idiroko Road, Ota. The screening schedule would be accessible via the Screening Booking. Candidates will be notified via text messages.
You are to appear on the day of the interview with original and photocopy of all the uploaded documents.