Crescent University Post UTME Form 2019/2020 Session.
Crescent University post utme form is out. This post is to guide every interested and qualified candidates on how to apply for CUAB (Crescent university undegraduate Programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All interested and qualified candidates should read the instructions on how to apply, list of available CUAB undergraduate programmes/courses and other CUAB admission details below.
⇒ University Scholarships
Please share this!
Crescent University Undergraduate Programme Admission Application Form 2019/2020 Session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB) undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
- .Credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO or approved equivalent in at least 5 subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics and any other three subjects as may be specified by each Department.
- The 5 credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings and must have been obtained within the last 5 years.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Crescent University’s Screening Exercise without which a candidate will not be offered admission into the University.
- Interested candidates who have applied to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for admission and wish to change their first choice to Crescent University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
- Obtain the CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA application form.
- Participate in the screening exercise.
- All applicants are required to obtain JAMB forms as well as Crescent University application form before they can qualify for the Screening exercise.
- Admission through JAMB will be offered to candidates who have taken Crescent University as their choice and have acceptable score in the University Matriculation Examination (UME). In addition, such candidates will be required to obtain the University’s application form and pass the oral interview that shall be conducted as a prerequisite for admission.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- NCE, OND and their approved equivalents in relevant field and at least the Upper Credit level in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- Two Advanced Level passes or its equivalents in relevant subjects in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at acceptable grade levels;
- In exceptional cases, holders of OND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted to 200 level (part II) in relevant degree programmes, Provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry into 100 level.
- HND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted into 200 level in the relevant degree programmes provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry in 100 level.
- Pass interview conducted by the University.
List of Courses offered By Crescent University.
Click here to see the available undergraduate programmes of the Crescent university
- Form Fee: #7,300.00 (Seven thousand , three hundred naira only)
- Visit http://www.crescent.edu.ng , click “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
- Then log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
- Printed Registration forms must be submitted on or before the screening day with:
- 12 passport photographs,
- photocopy of birth certificate,
- letter of identification from your Local Government,
- 2 Reference letters and credentials.
Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB) invites candidates who scored 150 and above in 2019 JAMB to a special Post UTME screening scheduled as follows:
Date: Saturday, 7th September, 2019
Venue: Crescent University Campus,Km 4,Ayetoro Road, Abeokuta.
Time 10am to 4pm
Interested candidates who did not choose Crescent University in JAMB but scored 150 and above in last UTME can attend this screening or subsequent daily screenings.
For further enquiries, please e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call: 08030644731, 08027814584 (For Whatsapp Msgs only: 08027814584).