- 1 Crescent University Post UTME Form 2018/2019 Session.
- 2 Crescent University Undergraduate Programme Admission Application Form 2018/2019 Session.
- 3 Crescent University Admission Eligibility / Requirements.
- 4 List of Courses offered By Crescent University.
- 5 How to Apply for Crescent University Post UTME.
Crescent University Post UTME Form 2018/2019 Session.
Crescent University post utme form is out. This post is to guide every interested and qualified candidates on how to apply for CUAB (Crescent university undegraduate Programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All interested and qualified candidates should read the instructions on how to apply, list of available CUAB undergraduate programmes/courses and other CUAB admission details below.
Please share this!
Crescent University Undergraduate Programme Admission Application Form 2018/2019 Session.
1. those who chose CUAB (First or Second choice in JAMB) should apply
2. Interested candidates who did not make Crescent University Abeokuta their choice in JAMB but scored minimum acceptable marks can also apply. But must go ahead and do change of institution to Crescent as first choice at any CBT centre.
3. All candidates must have five (5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
4. Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply.
List of Courses offered By Crescent University.
- Visit http://www.crescent.edu.ng , click “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
- Then log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
- Printed Registration forms must be submitted on or before the screening day with:
- 12 passport photographs,
- photocopy of birth certificate,
- letter of identification from your Local Government,
- 2 Reference letters and credentials.
For further enquiries, please e-mail:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 08030644731, 08027814584 (For Whatsapp Msgs only: 08027814584).